Dynadot

domain What do you think insurance.recipes ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

B353N

Impact
Hello All,

What is the price for that domain ?

Thank you very much!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm intrigued, and bewildered. Can you elaborate on what Insurance Recipes are.

Insurance = financial protection etc
Recipes = Ingredient list and preparation process

My guess is your misusing the word 'Recipes' to convey some sort of Insurance multicover. But if so your soo wide of the 'Usage mark' that it becomes laughable. Zero value.

Last edited:
•••
I'm intrigued, and bewildered. Can you elaborate on what Insurance Recipes are.
Agree, unless "insurance recipes" are a thing that I've never heard of, I don't see any value for this domain.

In general with alt TLDs you need a strong match between the SLD and TLD, else the domain doesn't hold any value.

I've made this mistake many times, too. I registered townhouses // io because it's a strong keyword and io is a good extension, right? But there's no synergy between that word and the TLD, so I don't think my name has any value to an investor. I'll have to get very lucky with an end user or just drop it.

Last edited:
•••
Just google it. I think is worth low xxx to mid xxx. But I appreciate your opinion.

•••
Insurance is a great keyword. Recipes is a terrible extension.

The .recipes extension only has (9) reported sales from 2015 to now.

The term "insurance recipes" makes little sense.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Just google it. I think is worth low xxx to mid xxx. But I appreciate your opinion.

These are Insurance Companies that are offering food cookbooks as a member side-line. or Insurance club members discussing and sharing food recipes.

I don't know what sort of Word linkage search you've been using but your not going anywhere with whatever it is.

Last edited:
•••
Unfortunately, insurance.recipes is not a good domain, because the combination makes no sense.

(and then all of a sudden you come across this on the world wide web of recipes ... :ROFL:)

1679769569922.png

•••
Best you go and grab all the .coms then Future sensors , they are all available and their mother and brother terms. Maybe , just maybe I thought it may have some obscure relevance to embedded systems - But nope it ain't there either.

I wonder if the OP checked out the .coms first. He can still have a field day if he wishes

•••
It is what it is. Thank you guys for your opinion i'm new on this and your opinion is very important for me. I will continue to hunt for next. For now i will put this on auction and will be happy if i sell it for regfee at least :D

•••
No harm or malice is intended I hope you know that, We sometimes need a bit of humor.

I wouldn't bother with an auction. You can pick-up the singular and plural terms as dot coms for reg fee. Nobody's going to want the your dot recipes

Last edited:
•••
No harm or malice is intended I hope you know that, We sometimes need a bit of humor.

I wouldn't bother with an auction. You can pick-up the singular and plural terms as dot coms for reg fee. Nobody's going to want the your dot recipes
Oh, of course, no hard feelings. I'm a happy web programmer, and this is just a hobby. It sounds funny to me too! I was wondering, if I build a website and try to get a good position on Google's first or second page for insurance, would it make sense to sell it?

•••
If you mean just under the search for 'Insurance' Yes of course, No attachment words though or any that wouldn't have relevance.

If you can pull that off, I think you'll find plenty of work out there. Have you looked at the first two pages in google ? for insurance. You are going to need some budget. Are you sure this is not just wishful thinking again.

Last edited:
•••
If you mean just under the search for 'Insurance' Yes of course, No attachment words though or any that wouldn't have relevance.

If you can pull that off, I think you'll find plenty of work out there. Have you looked at the first two pages in google ? for insurance. You are going to need some budget. Are you sure this is not just wishful thinking again.
Yes, I understand that having a budget is important, but currently, I am considering the calculations and trying to determine if the investment is worthwhile. Because its not only money , this will be time consuming too

•••
•••
Hello All,

What is the price for that domain ?

Thank you very much!
- (minus) whatever you paid for it, if you have indeed paid for it :)

•••
Thank you all for your opinion.

•••
I see this a lot. Especially these days. People looking for lottery registrations and trying to convince themselves they have found a goldmine through hand reg..

Domains need to make sense one way or the other. And as many people above have stated, this doesn't make sense. You found a very obscure relation between insurance and recipes on a website but really it has no collective appeal because those terms really have no connection.

Best of luck.

•••
I see this a lot. Especially these days. People looking for lottery registrations and trying to convince themselves they have found a goldmine through hand reg..

Domains need to make sense one way or the other. And as many people above have stated, this doesn't make sense. You found a very obscure relation between insurance and recipes on a website but really it has no collective appeal because those terms really have no connection.

Best of luck.
Yea i see value just because is exact mach for "insurance". Google don't care about TLD as you can see what John Mueller from the Google webmaster team say - "the TLD is not something we take into account there.".
So just for that reason i will keep it.

•••
he TLD is not something we take into account there.".
Nothing wrong with that idea, having bad domains in my portfolio, staring at me for a year, Was always a good lesson/reminder of what not to be doing in the future.

Last edited:
•••
Yea i see value just because is exact mach for "insurance". Google don't care about TLD as you can see what John Mueller from the Google webmaster team say - "the TLD is not something we take into account there.".
Well this has very little to do with Google. The domain, altogether, just doesn't make sense. So even if you ranked first in Google, people still are going to scratch their heads about the name. And exact match only has relevance with .com and maybe 2 other extensions.

But keep it. You might be able to get $100 from a collector.

•••
Well this has very little to do with Google. The domain, altogether, just doesn't make sense. So even if you ranked first in Google, people still are going to scratch their heads about the name. And exact match only has relevance with .com and maybe 2 other extensions.

But keep it. You might be able to get $100 from a collector.
Thank you for your opinion buddy.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back