domain What do you think about this domain? - Fontanarealestateagent.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamilia

Impact
Hi,
I'm new here... what do you think of this Domain price.... " Fontanarealestateagent.com " ??
it's my first domain.
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I'm new here... what do you think of this Domain price.... " Fontanarealestateagent.com " ??
it's my first domain.
Thank you.
I think it's great if you are a Fontana Real estate agent. I'm assuming you are. It's definitely memorable.. even better if your prospective clients are typing in that phrase. If not, to me it's a bit long but maybe worth it, IF you have a lot of type in traffic. But like I said, very memorable and relevant if you are a Fontana real estate agent. If you purchased it for re-sale, your market will be small because of the specificity of the domain.

•••
I think it's great if you are a Fontana Real estate agent. I'm assuming you are. It's definitely memorable.. even better if your prospective clients are typing in that phrase. If not, to me it's a bit long but maybe worth it, IF you have a lot of type in traffic. But like I said, very memorable and relevant if you are a Fontana real estate agent. If you purchased it for re-sale, your market will be small because of the specificity of the domain.

Hi,
it's my first domain.
Thank you.
What do you think about CaliTownhouse.com? I also own CaliforniaTownhouse.com

•••
Personally all (3) names are not worth anything more than registration fee. They are extremely long. I don't see any market for them unless you personally are an agent in Fontana (and even then it's so long). The other two names don't really have a purpose. Just my opinion!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back