IT.COM

What do you think about these domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Over the past few months, I've bought many domains, and sold some of them. I invested again, only after breaking even. Right now, I'm doing sales in the low XX$ range only. I want you guys to have a look at these domains, and let me know what you think of these. Based on the feedback, I'd have an idea if I were going in the right direction.

Currently, I'm registering dictionary .in and .co.in names as you can see from the last few entries.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
None are jumping out at me at first blush ... which specific domains have you been selling in the low $Xx's range? :gl: :talk:

Thanks for the insight.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Im with Jeff. Nothing jumps out as omg thats a great name. But i do like ps3gaming.info but i would pay midrange $xx for it.

•••
I sold
ubuntuforums.info — 20$
circuitwriter.info — $5
garyking.info –20$
indiaos.com –40$
cdz.in + htc.co.in - 85$
aipq.com - $67
pxhb.com - $20

Thanks for your opinions guys... What in your opinion would be nice .. jump inducing domains?

•••
hellmet said:
... What in your opinion would be nice .. jump inducing domains?

If we told you that, then we'd have to kill you and reg them ourselves... D-: :notme:

:laugh: :p

•••
•••
Looks like the majority of your sales were of the .COM or LLL varieties ... so following along in that mode, I like your listed biggboard.com, indiabt.com, stk.co.in, ckt.in,
rlw.in, etc. as "best of the bunch" (the .INFO's don't have the same upside as these), IMHO. Again, at first blush ... :gl:

All the best!
-Jeff B-)

•••
•••
I agree with Jeff, but i think lovemaker.info is a cool name and might find the right person one of these days! :)

•••
I think you should cut back on some of those .infos, maybe stick to .coms for a bit? (or the occasional other cheap reg)

•••
Quite a decent portfolio.

THe lll.co.in and .ins are a good investment for the future. The .infos seem pretty relevant to the extension.
Any traffic/+ revenue on any of these names?
alot of mid $xx to low $xxx right now in your portfolio, but a few could have good demand enough demand to raise the prices.

•••
.com is good investment. Selling cost higher than .in.......

•••
Thanks everyone for the your valuable inputs.
Regarding traffic, biggboard.com gets some decent traffic of about 90 visits per month. Linux-in.org and 1a6.net are one that get little traffic.

•••
Jeff said:
None are jumping out at me at first blush

Agree with Jeff, none really catches my eye either

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back