domain What do we think about these? - TicketDibs.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pow

Established Member
Impact
TicketDibs.com - Possible opportunity for a ticketmaster/seatgeek competitor?
Tepee.org - .org, yet still a nice clean name maybe for an outdoor gear company?
xn--3k8h.to (🎣.to) - Not really sure what it could be used for.
kisby.help - Odd TLD, however a kisby is the correct name for the life rings on boats.
pull.fit - I registered this thinking it could be used for a pull-up styled workout piece.
quill.store - I think this would work well for someone with a quill pen/pen dropshipping store.

Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks for your time and ideas!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quill.store....archaic but good. Outbound.

Pull.fit.....good. Outbound or auction.

TicketDibs....fun and creative. Liked.

Tepee.org...don't know if some one would co-opt a cultural symbol as a brand or name for an organization. Of course the correct spelling being tipi. Not a fan.

The odd character domain (chinese?) I have no idea about....but looks like a mess.

•••
Quill.store....archaic but good. Outbound.

Pull.fit.....good. Outbound or auction.

TicketDibs....fun and creative. Liked.

Tepee.org...don't know if some one would co-opt a cultural symbol as a brand or name for an organization. Of course the correct spelling being tipi. Not a fan.

The odd character domain (chinese?) I have no idea about....but looks like a mess.
Thanks, I appreciate the input! You're right that the original spelling is Tipi, however, modern English recognizes Tepee as a correct spelling as well. Also, for the random character one, it's an emoji domain, displays the Fishing Pole with Fish emoji.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back