Dynadot

discuss What are your "catchiest" domains?

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I've been spending a little time reviewing the brand Catchy.com who advertises here on NamePros. They're headquartered in France and seem to have a good presentation. They say in their add; "catchy domains for lease"

First off, what's a "catchy domain"? Hell if I know, but I know one when I see one. "Catchy" domains require a sense of humor, something that seems to be lacking in the world today:xf.frown:

I believe I have a few "catchy" domains, two of which I reg'd in the last 48 hours, and neither of which have been registered before.

The first one I registered is; LakeCatchy(.)com. If you don't see the humor here I'm really sorry, but "Lake Catchy" has got to be the best name of any fishing hole in the world.

Moving on, while meeting with some friends earlier, I thought of a flea market as I rounded a corner headed for home. So what should POP into my pea brain, but CornerFlea.com. I don't know if you have flea markets where you are, but could you imagine a national chain of "Corner Flea" markets selling things from all over the world? Can anyone even begin to imagine how that might be accomplished? They could even sell fresh fish from Lake Catchy that are shipped overnight to a corner near you:xf.grin:

Do you have any "Catchy" domains? Share them with us and the story behind them. Thanks(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Cetchy.com
DenyLies.com
DivineConspiracy.com
ExemplifyBeauty.com
HoodEvents.com
ReR8.com
SmartiClick.com
Snanky.com
Varkets.com

•••
_PowerX.co
Power Exchange, received few offers for this name.

•••
Revolute
BabeRuthless
ShakeItGirl
HomeSweetSearch
Microstiff
BelcomeWack
FashionBashin
Domainerd
Philharmania
MeauJeau
Womanga
Individge
TodaysPhrase
Phurk
Pworp

In the past 13 months I've sold 2 catchy names, Bootyful and Kingkey. Hope to sell more.

•••
157521_6703ab9801bb49ed87529d27a9d70036.png

2 letters catchy domain with MASSIVE potential for any company offering construction, renovation or repairing services in various industries.

Imagine advertising it as a fully developed website to customers... They would simply have to type "we.repair" in their web browser address bar. Impossible for them to not remember it!

•••
Wishlery.com
MunchMores.com

•••
M/y/s/t/e/r/i/e/s . t/v
W/a/n/n/a .i/o
F/i/r/e/S/a/f/e/t/y .i/o
S/p/i/n/a/c/h .t/v
C/o/f/f/e/e .t/o
S/c/o/r/p/i/o/n .t/v
P/r/o/p/s .t/v
C/l/e/v/e/r/D/N/A .c/o/m
B/r/a/n/d/o/r/i/o . c/o/m
M/a/g/i/c/S/t/r/a/w/b/e/r/r/y . c/o/m
D/i/g/i/t .t/v
F/o/a/l .i/o
S/a/f/e/s/t/W/a/l/l/e/t .c/o/m

•••
(for vr)
TeleporterTour(s)
Teleporter.Tour

HolodeckVacations

(Others)
HeManWomanHaters.Club

•••
•••
RemoteIntel
ScoutAce
Bluyi
Ariqe
Sproong
PotentLink

All in .com

•••
cryptonmoon.com
cryptonthefritz.com
cryptontheroad.com
cryptontherocks.com
cryptontop.com

1stgirlonthemoon.com
1stintheworld.com
1stintheyear.com
1stmanonthemoon.com
1stoftheworld.com
1stoftheyear.com
1stonthemoon.com
topontherocks.com

ciaosalame.it

•••
RushInfluence:xf.smile:com

RushonLoan:xf.wink:com

RushOh:xf.eek:com

•••
Here’s some....
And other extensions.....

Namez .io
Giant .company
TheNew .agency
Texas. Holdings
Remaining .domains
Zzz .solutions
Rare .pics
Mambo. mx
Vodka .cafe

•••
Domainers under 65 won't get why these domains are "catchy", but they're "catchy" enough to be trademarked:xf.wink:

SilverSnicker(s).org
SeniorSnicker(s).com

•••
Domainers under 65 won't get why these domains are "catchy", but they're "catchy" enough to be trademarked:xf.wink:

SilverSnicker(s).org
SeniorSnicker(s).com
Chocolate bars for the elderly?

•••
No....Snicker:xf.wink: to laugh quietly at someone or something that you think is silly or slightly rediculous:

It's a play off SilverSneakers.com (a National Fitness Program for Seniors) that has over 5 Million members nationwide who all love to LAUGH:ROFL:

•••

SilverSnicker(s).org
SeniorSnicker(s).com
Joe...i thought you knew me well enough that I'd NEVER register a domain with possible TM violations. However, that said, i think Snickers (the #1 rated candy bar in the world) might want to sponsor Silver Snicker Clubs the world over. What do you think:xf.confused:

•••
Joe...i thought you knew me well enough that I'd NEVER register a domain with possible TM violations. However, that said, i think Snickers (the #1 rated candy bar in the world) might want to sponsor Silver Snicker Clubs the world over. What do you think:xf.confused:
Are you actually asking what I think? You mentioned in the past that my opinions are useless.

•••
Are you actually asking what I think? You mentioned in the past that my opinions are useless.
"You mentioned in the past that my opinions are useless" Did I say that Joe? Let's ask Brad...he must have been in the room, Now that I'm 72 going on 22:xf.wink: I don't recall what I said yesterday:xf.laugh:

Just to stay on track and on topic, here's another of my "catchy" creations;

HealtheWine:xf.rolleyes:com Joe, my wife and I are equal opportunity alcohol consumers, but we can't get enough of that Health eWine:xf.rolleyes: Since we know Brad's in the room, maybe he'll share his thoughts.

•••
"You mentioned in the past that my opinions are useless" Did I say that Joe? Let's ask Brad...he must have been in the room, Now that I'm 72 going on 22:xf.wink: I don't recall what I said yesterday:xf.laugh:

Just to stay on track and on topic, here's another of my "catchy" creations;

HealtheWine:xf.rolleyes:com Joe, my wife and I are equal opportunity alcohol consumers, but we can't get enough of that Health eWine:xf.rolleyes: Since we know Brad's in the room, maybe he'll share his thoughts.
Who would be your buyer for that one, Rich? And why would they be interested in the play-on-words (i.e. the Y replaced by the E)

•••
Who would be your buyer for that one, Rich? And why would they be interested in the play-on-words (i.e. the Y replaced by the E)

Three reasons Joe;

1. Who would be my buyer? Any one of 8,702 Wineries in the US alone or
2, Any one of 21,519 retail out lets in the US alone
3. Why would they be interested in the play on words....oh, I don't know, maybe because it's Catchy:xf.rolleyes:

After learning that healthywine(s).com wasn't available, then googling "healthy wines" and learning of the demand, i decided to google "healthy beer" and Voila!....another catchy domain evolved; HealtheBeer.com. The next thing you'll want to know is if i'll be giving them away or hoarding them?

•••
Three reasons Joe;

1. Who would be my buyer? Any one of 8,702 Wineries in the US alone or
2, Any one of 21,519 retail out lets in the US alone
3. Why would they be interested in the play on words....oh, I don't know, maybe because it's Catchy:xf.rolleyes:

After learning that healthywine(s).com wasn't available, then googling "healthy wines" and learning of the demand, i decided to google "healthy beer" and Voila!....another catchy domain evolved; HealtheBeer.com. The next thing you'll want to know is if i'll be giving them away or hoarding them?
Do you think that strategy could be applied to any popular term that contains a descriptive word ending in a Y?

LuxureCars
QualiteFoods
SexeClothing
FunneJokes

You could use your new strategy on quite a wide array of names.

•••
•••
W / i / s / e / c / u / b / a / t / o / r . com

•••
Do you think that strategy could be applied to any popular term that contains a descriptive word ending in a Y?

LuxureCars
QualiteFoods
SexeClothing
FunneJokes

You could use your new strategy on quite a wide array of names.
YNot:xf.wink:......Going back to an even "catchier" domain; SilverSnickers.org, I'd share the development plans and progress that's been made in a matter of days with both TivityHealth.com (the Brand owners of SilverSneakers.com) and Mars.com (owners of Snickers.com). I would also recommend you Google "Health Benefits of Laughter" in order to "catch" on:xf.rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back