Dynadot

discuss What Are Your Business Goals for 2022?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
As we come closer to the end of the year, people make new year's resolutions or generally focus on what their goals in the new year are. It is kind of a reset time.

As far as your business is concerned, what are your goals?

Here we are focusing on improving our services and products, and providing more options for domain sales, marketing, and monetization. Yes, that sounds very broad and general but we have specifics that I can't share on a public forum just yet.

Whether you have general goals or specific ones, hope we can share on this thread. If they are more broad, share what steps you will take to reach them, if you can.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
- Sell an asset I own (private)
- Buy domains in Biotech
- Network a little bit

I'm not sure how it will work out, so I don't want to say something, to then fail. The sale that I make will accelerate what I can do, over half of that money will be going into domains / Biotech. I have some ideas that I want to explore...that's all I'll say for now

•••
Put up prices and wait them all out.

•••
To display an insane amount of patience.

•••
Cash flow is key!

Sell domains at a profit even If it's just $1 profit

•••
Be firing on all cylinders by the time the grass starts growing again. Locked and loaded.

•••
Hit 5000 domains by end of the year

•••
My goals be to have kids and name them all after mortal combat caracters

•••
As we come closer to the end of the year, people make new year's resolutions or generally focus on what their goals in the new year are. It is kind of a reset time.

As far as your business is concerned, what are your goals?

Here we are focusing on improving our services and products, and providing more options for domain sales, marketing, and monetization. Yes, that sounds very broad and general but we have specifics that I can't share on a public forum just yet.

Whether you have general goals or specific ones, hope we can share on this thread. If they are more broad, share what steps you will take to reach them, if you can.
I haven't yet, but I intend to register the domain HypoGoals.com in 2022 as long as no one beats me to it. I was going to register HypotheticalGoals.com or AboutGoalSetting.com (both available), but Hypo Goals is more brandable imo. MyGoals.com wasn't available, but i did just register a similar domain that's an exact match left of the dot.

Beyond this I intend to "successfully" monetize a portfolio of 4,600 .Online domains that I accumulated in 2021. Exactly how I plan to do it is a secret, but it's no more difficult than completing my life's "bucket list" that I intend to do in the next 36 months.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

•••
  • 45+ four-digit sales
  • 2+ five digit sales
  • Add 1000+ to my BrandBucket portfolio
  • Buy 15 quality domains, 7 of which are in "hot" niches.
  • Drop 100 "meh" domains
  • Renew everything else
  • Don't buy any useless domain

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back