Dynadot

question What are you thinking about the .IN domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ravidesai

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone.

There are lots of websites that live and still, there are many businesses running without their online identity in India. The country is holding almost 17% of the world's population. I personally traded some domains in this category, but never found the end user even after holding some quality domain names. But, I think we all need to hold them for the long term as India is growing fast and every business will require its identity to make it visible to the world.

I don't know if I am right or wrong, but there is hope if we can hold good gems for 5-10 years. What are you thinking about this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, I've never owned a .in and I probably never will. The Indian market is not my expertise.

•••
Hello, I've never owned a .in and I probably never will. The Indian market is not my expertise.
Okay. So, I think It's limited to Indian Investors only right? Many big investors from outside India will need to think, again and again, to start investing in .IN.

Last edited:
•••
My two cents -

Most 2 words (dictionary) domain are available. (low demand and low awareness)
The country is developing for sure but you have to wait like 10-15 years for good ROI. So HODL.
I guess, there is limitation of only 2 .in domains per individual & 100 for companies.

•••
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
Just wait.in and see personally

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back