Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
The last original member is gone...some of the best memories of my young rocker life centered around their music and live concerts. May they all rest in peace...thanks for the music.

LYNYRD SKYNYRD'S GARY ROSSINGTONDEAD AT 71... Survived Famous Plane Crash Decades Ago​

Gary Rossington, the last original member of legendary rock band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, has died.

The guitarist, behind such memorable songs as "Freebird" and "Sweet Home Alabama," passed away Sunday, according to a statement released by the band.

Although his cause of death was not disclosed, Rossington suffered from a series of heart-related issues over the years, including a heart attack in 2015. He also received an emergency heart procedure in 2019.

Members of Skynyrd paid homage to Rossington in their statement, "It is with our deepest sympathy and sadness that we have to advise, that we lost our brother, friend, family member, songwriter and guitarist, Gary Rossington, today."

They continued, "Gary is now with his Skynyrd brothers and family in heaven and playing it pretty, like he always does."

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/06/lynyrd-skynyrd-gary-rossington-dead-dies/

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs." - Tom Waits

•••
•••
•••
•••
Did you know? Blue Öyster Cult used to play smaller clubs and venues using the band name "Soft White Underbelly".

"Reaper"... you mellow out and rock out all in the same unforgettable track. Awesome guitars!

Last edited:
•••
A national treasure... 🪶

Last edited:
•••
Some Bon rock...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This is better than the album version imo

•••
•••
The occasional clinking of ice cubes floating in my homemade Irish whiskey + Coke

•••
•••
•••
Back