IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
One billion views

"This song is soo good my neighbours threw a brick through my window to hear it better." lol

•••
•••

Muscle Shoals​

A lot of it is Rick Hall and the Fame Studio, but it gets into the Swampers, and thats the real story.
Learn something. ;)

Lots of guest shots. Mick, Keith, Percy Sledge, Aretha...

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
@Rob Monster Mister Monster, are you the one black sheep. I thought that was me?

I was given a bible by a girl i met when I was 20. We met at rodeo grounds in Keremeos BC wayback
It was in storage far away for many years. I am holding it and it smells like the day she gave it to me. It was in a chest, she said that day pick any one thing. I picked the bible, thats over 30 years ago. Keep reading @Rob Monster she underlined and highlighted certain parts. Hebrews 12 verse 11 she highlighted that.
Now no chastening seems to be joyous for the present, but grievious; nevertheless, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of rightousness to those who have been trained by it.
Now would be a good time to confess that you sinned, be humbled but forgiven.
Lived in Creston 1993-1996 attended church often. First sermon, Pastor John, he talked about lying.
I'll never forget it. If your christian you will do the right thing, it's never to late is it?
Anyways, beautiful song even if your not religeous. Few days it will have been 16 years since my father passed away. Treasure each day people, treasure it. Really really treasure it.
I hope your dad is well, you know who you are.

•••
•••
Another passing of a great artist. The songs below takes me back to my youth.

Ronnie Wilson, Co-Founder of The Gap Band, Dead at 73​

Ronnie Wilson died peacefully at home on Nov. 2, his wife Linda Boulware-Wilson confirmed

Ronnie Wilson, a founder of R&B and funk group The Gap Band, has died. He was 73.
The musician's wife, Linda Boulware-Wilson confirmed the news on Facebook Tuesday, writing: "The love of my life was called home this morning, at 10:01 a.m."

He died at his home in Tulsa, Oklahoma, TMZ reported. The widow told the outlet that her husband suffered a stroke last week, and never recovered from a semi-coma that followed.

I think I blew out my Jensen triaxles to this song...

Last edited:
•••
Once into ambience, forever into it!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••