Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Kashmir on acoustic guitar - Amazing!

Last edited:
•••
•••
This must be a difficult song to cover, but I really like it on accoustic :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here is some old Zimmerman doing a cover of Luke Jordan's Cocaine Blues

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Possibly the greatest drummer to have ever sat behind a trap set.
Keith Moon
For all his huge fills he never missed getting back to the 1.
This album was a big part of my life as a junior in HS and beyond.
Pinball Wizard, Sparks.... the whole thing.
Taught me the subtle art of acoustic strumming. Thanks Pete.

The original Rock Opera

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
•••
Eleanor Rigby l Collaborations l Tommy Emmanuel with Muriel Anderson

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I smiled to myself the whole way through - looked like they really enjoyed it.........

•••
So.....I live in the UK but I have been working on APAC time for the day/night job most of this year, during the U.K day I have being trying to get a website launched - thought I would share a sample of my night time listening background music - this is what (or similar) I have playing when I speak to CHRO's, SVP's, VP's, Asia regional directors, VP's etc etc when I'm speaking to them on the phone with 2 or 3 coffees in me :xf.smile:

Walking/running around an empty office, borderline dancing and talking shite, while promoting the end product......and guess what?.......95% success rate on delivery :xf.cool::xf.laugh:

People are people - not company job titles..........be yourself, connect and keep it short and sweet :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Mate doing his thing.

William often travels around the world performing with philharmonic orchestras and other world musicians. A very talented man worth checking out.

https://www.williambarton.com.au/

Last edited:
•••
Around 20 years ago I got an invite from a friend (a secret ex-wife to Zimm) to Bob's birthday party. At the time I was preoccupied so declined, but damn, that would've been a party! :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back