IT.COM

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The music, the lyrics, the voice and the singer...all beautiful. Please come to America Schiller.

•••
•••
•••
Maybe Baby?!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend........

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
DAM!!!......flash back city....warehouse, fields and what was I wearing :singing:

•••
full 350.........:-P Have a good weekend!!?

•••
Popped up on suggestion list...less than 12 hours old. "some strange evolutionary process going on"

•••
•••
•••
On the way home just now, I cut through a neighborhood of 2 mil plus houses and saw an ex (not wife) walking on the sidewalk...this song came to mind.

One more...I'm in a mood now!

Last edited:
•••
On the way home just now, I cut through a neighborhood of 2 mil plus houses and saw an ex (not wife) walking on the sidewalk...this song came to mind.

One more...I'm in a mood now!

When I seen the part about the "x"..thought of this song if I was in a similar situation

•••

" I was a night owl for years - then Mother Nature clipped my wings - WatchDogue "

Last edited:
•••
"beat is a chemical"...I know I may be the oldest one there but plan to see them in concert this summer.

•••
•••
Wish I still had that red RX7, a pocket full of cash and time machine to take me back to Florida when this came out...

•••
I don't understand the words..love the beat and unique instruments..

•••
This cool movie trailer....

turned me on to this really cool song (y)

•••
A song off of the first 8 track tape I had...

Okay...one more oldie but goodie...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Back