Dynadot

discuss What are the best patterns to invest in 5l.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainsg

Established Member
Impact
i have seen some people here saying that 5l.com will raise with the premium chips..do they mean the premium chinese?which is every letter except i-o-u-v-e-a?or something else?

also i see alot of 5l.com are gone maybe most of them..dont you know how many still left?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I would personally stick to the western 5L pattern, like cvcvc / vcvcv and similar (long term investment).
But this is my opinion and there is gonna be a lot of members who will disagree,
because at this time, the Chinese drive the prices up. Good luck tho :)

•••
WEMBE.COM is a 5 letter domain name is for sale for just $60, It has Alexa ranking and Google page rank. The reserve price is $30. Go to Godaddy homepage and type WEMBE.COM you can see it.

•••
WEMBE.COM is a 5 letter domain name is for sale for just $60, It has Alexa ranking and Google page rank. The reserve price is $30. Go to Godaddy homepage and type WEMBE.COM you can see it.

•••

I just typed it into GoDaddy search, it says min bid: $20. But, doesn't matter, the seller could start it at $50,000 that doesn't mean it is worth that.

•••
I just typed it into GoDaddy search, it says min bid: $20. But, doesn't matter, the seller could start it at $50,000 that doesn't mean it is worth that.
VVVTA.com is this bad pattern & such?

•••
•••
•••
•••
v is not a chinese premium but the triple v would make it has good value
people are investing in 5l.com for the future so i think it has no value right now maybe in afew months
Thanks.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back