IT.COM

discuss What are temperatures like where you are now?

NameSilo
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here at Finland we have now 5 fahrenheit, but at Christmas day we did have -16.6 fahrenheit. I'm living at Lapland, place where to Santa lives :xf.wink:

•••
Yes I’ve been in Europe in March even, it was cold.

It was a little cold at night even in August in Denmark. :xf.smile:

Well one nice thing about cold weather is how nice the sauna feels! right? Go roll in the snow afterwards.

•••
Yes it's pretty cold here.

Sauna is really nice place, I usually sit there about 2 hours and drink couple of beers. I uploaded pics about our "relaxing" place.

Attachments

• received_194423261111251.jpeg
    received_194423261111251.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 21
  • received_194423294444581.jpeg
    received_194423294444581.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 20
•••
Nice! Very nice. I don’t have a sauna in my house but had a steam room built. Parents have a sauna at their house.

Wow two hours. You are hard core.

In America they don’t really understand sauna. For example at the gym sauna they don’t like you to pour water on the rocks.

•••
36 and gonna be 18 soon...missing my years in Florida and California...headed back to one of them soon!

•••
London is rain all day today. Odd bit of snow here n there and anywhere between -1 and 10 degrees Celsius. Don't work in Fahrenheit I'm affraid.

•••
London is a bit warmer than the Continent usually tho, no? That March when I was in Europe London was not so bad, while Belgium/Netherlands and Austria were cold, even with snow on the ground in Vienna.

•••
London is rain all day today. Odd bit of snow here n there and anywhere between -1 and 10 degrees Celsius. Don't work in Fahrenheit I'm affraid.

How did we Colonies :xf.grin: end up with miles and feet (and still Fahrenheit), but you have Celsius?

•••
It was a little cold at night even in August in Denmark. :xf.smile:

I live in Denmark and today the temperature is 41 fahrenheit here

•••
Mid 30's here in the Rocky Mountains which for here is warm for this time of year.
Might get walloped by snow tonight tho. Hopefully it's not rain.
Today I would set the over/under on golfing here at 130 days. Last year the under would have taken it but that the only year I remember that happening and it was even after an especially brutal winter.

•••
How did we Colonies :xf.grin: end up with miles and feet (and still Fahrenheit), but you have Celsius?
Lol I don't know but we're all over the place here. We measure our personal heights and weights in feet/inches and stones/pounds and our cars go at miles per hour but when building things we use metres and centimetres and measure volume in litres and centilitres. It's a shambles lol.

•••
24 degrees freezing here in Philadelphia

•••
21 F or -6 celcius here 8 hour drive west of @shorterwinters (Kelowna)

Perfect weather to bbq. More snow coming, then cold

Last edited:
•••
Here in derby its currently 5 celcius, will be in minus figures in the night

•••
Lol I don't know but we're all over the place here. We measure our personal heights and weights in feet/inches and stones/pounds and our cars go at miles per hour but when building things we use metres and centimetres and measure volume in litres and centilitres. It's a shambles lol.
I thought you drank pints of beer... You forgot one thing... you drive on the other side of the road.

Sunny and 20ºC (almost 70F) here in Madeira Island and getting ready for the New Years fireworks...

•••
I thought you drank pints of beer... You forgot one thing... you drive on the other side of the road.

Sunny and 20ºC (almost 70F) here in Madeira Island and getting ready for the New Years fireworks...
Haha yeah we drink pints of beer and buy pints of milk and fill our cars with litres of fuel. Our waists and TV screens are measured in inches but we are only taught decimals at school. What a pickle.

•••
Great afternoon for a swim here in Los Angeles. High was 82 and sunny today.

•••
The low is 80 F in Aruba today. lol. Wished I lived here. Instead I'll have to head back to the freezer that is NYC soon.

#LifeIsBetterOnTheBeach

•••
Almost reached 50F today. It's nice weather between showers.

@Oregon

•••
Haha yeah we drink pints of beer and buy pints of milk and fill our cars with litres of fuel. Our waists and TV screens are measured in inches but we are only taught decimals at school. What a pickle.
"waists measured in inches" is an improvement on beer bellies.

Pounds shillings and pennies was also a pickle of yesteryear.

e7f505aa09024a00a356616dd78ee3afbff5751c82bc4e51dd5a3a9054da75be_1.jpg

Besides all the diversity of measurements, the Brits also gave the world the fabulous game of "soccer" and now we have the best player in the world (CR7) from my hometown...

•••
•••

Attachments

• 20171230_160417.jpg
    20171230_160417.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
•••
We are almost at "North Pole" and at Santa's house we have about 10 kilometers
A suggestion: If you reduce the size of your pictures it will be easier to see them

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back