IT.COM

What are some tools/hacks that help you sell domains faster?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ScalableDomains

ScalableDomains.comEstablished Member
Impact
I would like to start a discussion about tools domain name investors use daily to make sales.

This could include :
Email services
Email templates
Follow up emails template. what works want doesn't
Auto email services
Prospecting
VA
Etc....

Anything that helps in cracking out the right numbers emails or phone calls daily. It is all about the numbers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

As many emails, as many hours in prospecting as it takes would be the obvious answer without getting too technical or specific BUT The key to selling a domain faster is to focus your energy on buying the right type of valuable domains. You can send Thousands of emails and not make a sale since the domain sucks but you can also send 0 emails and make a profitable sale.

As far as tools Gmail and it has some great add ons that help you send emails at certain times. (name of the add on is Sidekick) Sending emails in the morning makes the most sense and on weekdays, this is when people check their emails most. There is a ton of information about end user related strategies on the forum just search them out.

- Will

•••
Anything that helps in cracking out the right numbers emails or phone calls daily. It is all about the numbers.

Thanks

I think it's all about the domain itself and not the numbers , sending out hundreds of emails [using numbers]
could result in them not reading at all.

Best way I have found, find the target audience for your domain, if no luck - widen it but still
within the parameters of the use of the domain. :)

•••
Thanks for sharing . You are correct but assuming you have a marketable domain name then it is about the numbers. Domain holdings recently reported that it took 59 phone calls on average to sell a domain name .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back