IT.COM

analysis What are some of the best domains yous had let go & why

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
Gary vee once quoted as someone having said something that really got me thinking:

Cite: "____ I'd be happy to hold"

215167_6023328355720493e884e3f1d50ed4fc.png

- have a special day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SocialGerontology.com gave up on after having founded the .com Wikipedia term available (now in aftermarket)

The sad part is I had re-registered so many times (didn't sell for me)

•••
I'm too negative to take part in anything involving gary vee

•••
Wrestling.gg
Vaccine.vc
I liked them a lot

•••
I think its healthier not thinking about the ones you had to let go off for whatever reason, from a loss standpoint, even if its a question of curiosity. Best moving on, knowing you've got better coming in the pipeline

•••
I had phone and creditcards stolen and lost some names in between sorting out my money as cancelled card as processing. Not really happy and going to forget names rather than mention.

•••
I don't resell domains, but I had userid.xyz that I dropped last year because I wasn't using it. A while ago I saw the person that grabbed it was asking $5k. Now it's just "make an offer". Seeing that .xyz is getting a bit more popular I think I should have kept renewing it.

The domain history is pretty weird. It has several <1 year add/drop cycles which I don't understand. Anyone know what the deal is with that?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back