Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NehaSharma

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heading tags, as the name indicates, are tags that are used for the formations of headings. The most significant tag is the <h1> heading tag, and will typically be the title of a post. Heading tags have a top-down order from <h1> to <h6>.

•••
Heading tag is the word which is describe the paragraph, through heading tag you can explain your content very well.

•••
Heading Tags are the HTML tag in which we are going to specify the Title of the paragraph.

•••
In my own words, heading tags are used in HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) to stress the importance or priority of a given text or line of texts for human readability and search engine indexing. Heading tags are ranked <H1> thru <H6>, i.e. 1 - highest priority, 6 - lowest.

That's the way I understand it.

•••
Heading Tags are the tags which displays what topic you are going to discuss about. There are different heading tags like <H1>, <H2>, <H3> etc.

<H1> tag will contain the primary keyword where as remaining heading tags will display the related keywords of your post.

•••
Heading tags are part of html code for a web page.<H1> tag is the tag that defines the heading of the tag whereas H6 defines the lowest tag.There are mostly two ways in which heading tags can structure the content.

•••
Thread closed for Post Padding

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back