Dynadot

question What advertising posts work best on Social Media?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What advertising posts work best on Social Media?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Video

votes
    16.7%

votes
    66.7%
  • Text Only

votes
    0.0%
  • Something else ( leave a comment)

votes
    16.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
What advertising posts work best on Social Media?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you click on? Well can you make an engaging video? So banners and pics are easiest. All just a numbers game eg which of your adds banners work best on rotation then make a better ad than worst.

•••
Short videos is an effective advertising strategy. But then, the caption must be tempting to make people want to watch the video.

Last edited:
•••
An ad that arouses your curiosity.

•••
I am getting the best results in promotional images.

•••
It really depends on what and to who you are advertising

Last edited:
•••
Probably just a DM to an end user that would actually be interested in the domain.

•••
Short videos that goes straight to the point along with a witty caption.

•••
unique / Validity of who posted it / Reputation of who posted it / Social Engagement of others interacting ith it -> it doesnt matter what the form of media -> it could be a song , a video , a picture... a paragraph, these days people are smart... they can make their own inferences and such... and they can spot an advertisment a mile away...

You dont want to tell them hey buy this product...

You want to tell them hey check out this product and you can make your own choices... You want something that resignates with them... Maybe it's sentimental / maybe its visceral / maybe it's going to spark a sense of self worth or confidence ... You want to give just enough details that their brain can fill in the blanks -> You just give them the template for the "story"

Im talking kind of more of bigger picture marketing here -> My college years were spent focused on marketing / video production / alot of social media classes scattered in there too =) im no professional but thats the core thought process in a good ad these days... If you are interested i could send you some amazing reading material and even some stuff written by me if you wanted lol =)

edit* just to add one minor example

Think of the Enviornmental campaign surrounding that little girl who put up like a little monolugue video... -> Thats not selling anything particular other then an emotion... You dont care about iceland or whereever shes from... you might not have ever of seen the ocean or been effected by the coastal polution. But the video definetly had a major impact on getting people to think about something specific.

this girl<<<

Last edited:
•••
You will lOOk Bigger naturally!
biggerbreastsnaturally.com
A One-liner slogan and a suitable Image is sufficient for this name's ad to be clicked.

•••
engaging video is right track for social media worls

•••
Videos are lame. Unless they're just a couple of seconds. Who's watching videos nowadays?

It only takes (split) seconds to establish a first impression. Video isn't the best media by definition.

•••
I am getting the best results in promotional images.
Videos are lame. Unless they're just a couple of seconds. Who's watching videos nowadays?

It only takes (split) seconds to establish a first impression. Video isn't the best media by definition.
So what is ?

•••
Okay the secret is butt squats. Just not my boney m old ass

•••
Something else.

Nobody is gonna click on anything that doesn't interest them, that doesn't appeal to their own needs or that doesn't awaken their curiosity. We've all experienced clickbait as well.

So my guess would be:

1. A half decent domain name that a potential domain investor or end user would want would be the single most important part of it. If it has an image or not might matter if it is a brandable name.

2. An advert put in front of domain investors and end users, as opposed to random people that don't care about your domain name.

In summary... a good domain name in the right place for exposure.

I do use images a lot but have been contacted by buyers who haven't seen my advert in many cases. They already know what they want.

Last edited:
•••
Back