Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Errota

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I’m looking to exit the industry and sell my hosting business, we have been around since mid 2018. Recent year I have lost interest and in turn spent my time elsewhere, and this support levels have dropped & I haven’t been pushing any sales. I can sell just clients, or the brand as well.

- 36 active paid hosting accounts
- Income of £131 last month

The overall business has lots of potential with the name being very brand able, has a few different logos, new website that’s almost ready to launch, some advertising banners & .co.uk & .com. The business does not currently make a profit as is hosted on a much bigger server then needed.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Looking for quick sale based on the financial times eith covid, but also looking for a new new owner to take over the project.

URL: sitetide.com

Many thanks,
Jamie

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Looks interesting. Can you in accordance with the marketplace rules upload details and income/traffic proofs (screenshots), etc. so we can get a clear picture before initiating dialogue.

-TT

•••
Hello,

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Description: Licensing, software, industry, daily maintenance, etc.
Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Hi,

I am very interested. Could you please let me know is customers on monthly basis or yearly? How much is cost per month? Asking price?

Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back