IT.COM

Website Appraisal - Sportswear and Gaming

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dr.ooz

Established Member
Impact
Redacted

How much this whole brand would be priced for an interested buyer?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you happen to register before 2012, and/or associated w/ M/s Ord/ain/H/ealth care. If answer is no on both counts, you hold a trademark domain, which can be procured by 2 organizations with the same name, should they contest and file a UDRP. [ My opinions posted in good will have been redracted, as the person who posted this query can't handle truth, and simply views my opinions as criticism ]

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Kindly consult a lawyer if you are very attached. My advice is from sources I work on day-to-day basis, Tq... [ My posts have been down-voted, and its not in my benefit to address the concerns of someone's mistakes. ]
can you elaborate on the trademark?

Last edited:
•••
Kindly consult a lawyer if you are very attached. My advice is from sources I work on day-to-day basis, Tq...
Attached? Tq?
Before spreading wrong information I would love to know your source.

•••
•••
Did you happen to register before 2012, and/or associated w/ M/s Ord/ain/H/ealth care. If answer is no on both counts, you hold a trademark domain, which can be procured by 2 organizations with the same name, should they contest and file a UDRP. [ My opinions posted in good will have been redracted, as the person who posted this query can't handle truth, and simply views my opinions as criticism ]
I am absolutely fine with you telling me the truth if it’s actually true. Unless you have a source or whatever you claimed is actually true prove it. Otherwise you are trying to hurt and negativity effect a brand value spreading false informations. Doing a WIPO search there is not a single result with the se brand name in question.

•••
So why not aim higher with GOOGTUBE video search site. Same thing same logic. It doesn't have to be exact match as that is taken.

Last edited:
•••
So why not aim higher with GOOGTUBE video search site. Same thing same logic. It doesn't have to be exact match as that is taken.
There isn’t seems to be any brand registered or near the brand in question. If you can provide helpful information that would be great

•••
The issue is Alien is a gaming so needs another use. Adrenalin Fitness wear just needs another use. The only problem is the sub domain and what you offer.

Last edited:
•••
100% safe selling anything else.

•••
I see your point now. But does this really affect this brand as I can see it’s pretty hard to confuse adrelien and adrenalin, or alien.

•••
Anyway talk $xxx - low Xxxx sports drink

•••
I see your point now. But does this really affect this brand as I can see it’s pretty hard to confuse adrelien and adrenalin, or alien.
It does as in the description. Why did you think up all of a sudden alien goes well with gaming as you may have been influenced to associate it but it is a TM. TM doesn't hold if anything else. Pretty safe with sports wear as less of an argument.

Last edited:
•••
It does as in the description. Why did you think up all of a sudden alien goes well with gaming as you may have been influenced to associate it but it is a TM. TM doesn't hold if anything else. Pretty safe with sports wear as less of an argument.
Got you, and really thank you for making things clear and having a civilized conversation. I appreciate your time spent and your opinion.

•••
Got you, and really thank you for making things clear and having a civilized conversation. I appreciate your time spent and your opinion.
I wish you well with your brand. Go the sport supplements niche as sounds like foreign alien additive ingredients.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back