Dynadot

WebHosting with Free Domain Name

NameSilo
Watch

Zero-Life

Account Suspended
Impact
I've seen many places with this, but none of the places packages interested me. Does anyone know of any places that are doing this? I'm lookin at under $10 a month, and I don't care about space or bandwidth really.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yah, they are really good.

•••
Originally posted by iDeviseFlash
how can u afford, lol?

Okay. You want answers, you got them. Let's calculate this. Considering it costs $10/yr for domain registration, we'll substract $10 from the fee of $30/yr. That leaves us with $20. Divide that by 12 (number of months in an year), and we're paying only $1.7/month for 300mb of space and 10gb of bandwidth! Even if the domain registration offer was just valid for Zero-Life, we're paying a mere $2.5/month for all that space and bandwidth. It's a great deal, imo.

•••
actually, im paying $5.50 a month. I't still the same deal, but I get to pay per month =D. But because it's $5.50 a month, I get 1 gig space, and 20 gigs bw. A way better deal.

wait, i get 40 gb a month.

•••
Yeah, but was the free domain registration just for you, or does anyone who signs up from WebDesignTalk/NamePros get a free domain registration with any of the packages?

•••
im not sure. i bet he'd do the same since i had never met the guy. so just give him a msg and you might get 1 gig space, 40 gigs bw and a free domain name with unlimited ****, for $5.50 a month. wow that sounds impossible.

•••
That was a one time thing hehe. If you signup for any plan YEARLY, you'll get a free domain. But if you pay monthly the offer does not apply. Just for this time unfortunately. I did it because I had funds in my namecheap account so decided to give the free domain :)

•••
Originally posted by Mr. Websites
Okay. You want answers, you got them. Let's calculate this. Considering it costs $10/yr for domain registration, we'll substract $10 from the fee of $30/yr. That leaves us with $20. Divide that by 12 (number of months in an year), and we're paying only $1.7/month for 300mb of space and 10gb of bandwidth! Even if the domain registration offer was just valid for Zero-Life, we're paying a mere $2.5/month for all that space and bandwidth. It's a great deal, imo.
not him silly :p i meant the dude he is hosting with, haha, CM, lol!

•••
But he didn't buy that package anyway. He bought a special with 1GB space 40GB bandwidth for $5.95 a month ;)

•••
still, lol, how can u afford the one we were talking about? seems like you would be hard to break even, but of course, you dont otherwise you wouldnt be in business.

•••
It was a deal I wanted to give to him as I said because I had some extra funds on my namecheap account :)

•••
ahh, i c. just making sure your not indian and can work for 1$ a day, no offense to any indians, just they can work for that low, lol. :p

•••
•••
ok, over in India, the price of living is way \/ \/ \/ \/. Therefore, and Indian can do the same amount of work as anyone else in the world can for like $1USD a day. You havent heard of outsourcing?

•••
With us you get the free domain on a quarterly account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back