IT.COM

WebHosting with Free Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zero-Life

Account Suspended
Impact
I've seen many places with this, but none of the places packages interested me. Does anyone know of any places that are doing this? I'm lookin at under $10 a month, and I don't care about space or bandwidth really.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
look for some promos. I got mine three years for free, so i bought a domain with it. its kinda the opposite, but, promo things are good :)

•••
yah, but i cant find anywhere with promos. right now im lookin at the hosting sites listen on WDT.

ahh nothin good on there. i gotta search now.

i think i found my place. tell me what you guys think. It's the second package on there.

http://www.canaca.com/virtual.html

Last edited:
•••
looks good. But then that would mean you wont go with me :p, hehe. No, if you wanna, it looks nice and good for what u want.

•••
•••
did u check it out more? free domani could be you.theresite.com , lol

•••
•••
so you gonna go with them or you wanna go wit me? Helping out board members is good :) lol. whatever you choose is cool.

•••
•••
k. There have to be some good hosts out there somewhere...

•••
•••
wow, unlimited SQL and emails and ftp? that seems really nice for the prices!

•••
Go to Google and make a search for "free hosting with domain registration" and see what you get. I haven't done that yet, but I'm sure you'll get quite a few results.

•••
well, you would have to sift through all the crap there, lol.

•••
True, most of the links on Google are garbage. After a few hours of scuffling through the links, I'm sure he'll find what he's looking for though.
;)

•••
prolly. there are some realy nice hosts that like, you gotta post 50 times in there forums, and they are just as good as some paid ones. but there are things out there.

•••
Take a look at http://xylenhost.com/hosting.html

The first plan is just $30/year and if you buy it I'll give you a free domain for as long as you stay with us ;)

We have unlimited control panel features.
i.e. MySQL dbs, subdomains, ftp accounts, POP3 mail accounts, etc.

Regards,
Carlos.

•••
geeze, i just got a great deal from this guy. I'm all signed up with him =D Great service.

•••
•••
:o
Damn, that's a nice deal!

•••
yah it is. just can't wait till 3naac.com is up =D

•••
W0W I think ill go with you when mine runs out, lol. That is niceeeeeee. how can u afford, lol?

•••
•••
im serious, haha, those prices are like stealing!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back