And i have that names in king ,

Web3 / Metaverse
Web3 / Bets
Web3 / Studios

What r u think about web3 names ?
Feel free to showcase your web3 names here please ,

Thanks ☺️

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yesterdeay I put in my registers cart the domain name the/web3/dao/com... today is was gone :'(

Last edited:
•••
Yesterdeay I put in my registers cart the domain name the/web3/dao/com... today is was gone :'(
Damn.....looks like things are heating up🔥

Last edited:
•••
It looks like someone made you a favor

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Techna Sans Font · 1001 Fonts - Opera3.png

•••
Not one single sale reported??

•••
•••
Guys web2.com never even sold. 😂 You guys are wasting money. There may be a few developments but nobody is going to brand their name as web3. Its like saying internet and how many people actually use that in their name? Plus they will be calling it web 4 or something else before long.

•••
Guys web2.com never even sold. 😂 You guys are wasting money. There may be a few developments but nobody is going to brand their name as web3. Its like saying internet and how many people actually use that in their name? Plus they will be calling it web 4 or something else before long.
I see what you are saying , I have now reduced all my asking prices for my web3 domains. Appreciate no one really knows how it will play out but past experience matters.
Cheers

•••
developed sites

Web3.ca
Web3.capital
Web3.university
Web3labs.com
Web3wp.com
Web3.courses
Web3.foundation
Web3.career
Web3.storage

•••
developed sites

Web3.ca
Web3.capital
Web3.university
Web3labs.com
Web3wp.com
Web3.courses
Web3.foundation
Web3.career
Web3.storage
More sites..
Web3games.org
Web3space.io
Web3-space.com

•••
•••
An other developed site.
web3poker.io
I have the dot com.

•••

It's already been happening since last year. To everyone reading this thread I recommend to always DYOR and don't make assumptions of instinct.

Last edited:
•••

I think your analogy sucks, but if you are going to use "internet" as analogy at least educate your self on domaining history first. It's well known that "Internet" and "online" have been used in Branding for quite some time now and it's had more than a few decent domain sales. The success of "Internet" reflects why "Metaverse/Meta " has had recent success. I'm not defending Web3 registrations (I have none) but I think you should do more research on this industry your self, before advising others, because apparently you are shooting blind.

Screenshot_20220110-065713_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Good to hear there are sites using web3 branding. I have a few web 3 Dom’s. This forum is great, karmaco gave his opinion which stimulated useful info and research. No hysterics as can be the way of things these days.
If you think about it he has a point, web 3 has a life span before web 4 comes out , or whatever that may be, so the companies that have branded as web 3 are hoping to ride the wave. Does that give us a clue as to what types of companies would want to brand for a limited life span niche? Possibly , training, funding , consulting.

•••
Picked a few up:

web3panels(dot)com
web3down(dot)com
web3furniture(dot)com
web3classic(dot)com
web3seller(dot)com
web3sellers(dot)com
web3biometric(dot)com
web3artificial(dot)com
web3predictive(dot)com
web3ira(dot)com