And i have that names in king ,

Web3 / Metaverse
Web3 / Bets
Web3 / Studios

What r u think about web3 names ?
Feel free to showcase your web3 names here please ,

Thanks ☺️

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think its interesting and I like it since it is short. Also you can make a 2-char: w3, that not only would match "web3" but also "www".
But my own experience so far with 2-chars was: max mid $$$ and on many lost money, even though it were the trendy one of their time like "QR", "AI", "VR". So one needs to stay careful with this stuff.

•••
Already sold: web3 .network, .co, .cloud

•••
Web3 and Artificial intelligence ; they form branches of the same tree
Artificial intelligence is technology of the future maybe only after a few years ; all technology will be intertwined with artificial intelligence .
This is why i trust Web3 Domains

•••
•••
Own in .com
Web3designer
Web3master
Web3creator
Web3address
Web3space
Web3publisher

Last edited:
•••
•••
web3verse.io ( combination of Metaverse + Web3 )

•••
I have a few Web3 names
But I wonder will it be actually relevant?
I mean, for a few blockchain companies working on a new infrastructure maybe yes. However, would they like to brand using the Web3 term? I just tried to check if there were any sales related to Web2, almost zero. While I think Web3 is the future, I'm not sure about its value in domains.

•••
•••
I have a few Web3 names
But I wonder will it be actually relevant?
I mean, for a few blockchain companies working on a new infrastructure maybe yes. However, would they like to brand using the Web3 term? I just tried to check if there were any sales related to Web2, almost zero. While I think Web3 is the future, I'm not sure about its value in domains.

Developed sites :
web3.foundation
cloud9web3.com
web3iot.com
web3labs.com
and more

•••
more developed sites
web3iot.com
web3.ca
web3designers.org
web3box.com

Just got a handfull and not the best as most of the ones I was looking had been take. So web3+keyword not much luck so inverted it (not quite the same )

Seo+keyword
Poker+keyword and vise versa
Wallet+keyword

Shoutout to Domainsyrup for posting something related to web3, when I never thought about it.

Last edited:
•••
Own in .com
Web3designer
Web3master
Web3creator
Web3address
Web3space
Web3publisher

Excellent domains.

I particularly like web3 + creator, web3 + space and web3 + designer.

You shouldn't sell these less than $5k to $10k minimum.

Web3 is about to to become massive.

Last edited:
•••
People don't realize just how big web3 is about to become. It really is going to take the internet as we know it today to another level. The term Web3 is now being massively mentioned particularly in the media.

Again it's all about the keywords. Willy nilly keywords won't work. They have to be sensible to Web3 and domain syrup has some excellent ones.

The best Web3 domains are taken and I feel that there will be big domain sales related to web3 soon.

The best web3 domains in my opinion are:

Web3 + Browser (obviously)

Web3 + Wallet (massive part of web3 infrastructure is the web3 wallet)

My Web3 +Wallet ( my nft, bitcoin, eth wallet domains are hot and will always be).

Web3 + Coin(s) (great domains and obviously so)

Web3 + Applications (great domain and perhaps the most relevant along with browser, wallet etc, it's all about web3 applications and startups across the web3 industry are focusing on web3 applications)

Web3 + economy ( the term web3 economy has taken a life of it's own and has become synonymous with Web3 and its applications)

Web3 + creator ( great domain)

Web3 + development (obviously so, great domain)

Web3 + news

There will be several other web3 + kw domains that I have missed but I feel that the above are amongst the best.

•••
•••
People don't realize just how big web3 is about to become. It really is going to take the internet as we know it today to another level. The term Web3 is now being massively mentioned particularly in the media.

Again it's all about the keywords. Willy nilly keywords won't work. They have to be sensible to Web3 and domain syrup has some excellent ones.

The best Web3 domains are taken and I feel that there will be big domain sales related to web3 soon.

The best web3 domains in my opinion are:

Web3 + Browser (obviously)

Web3 + Wallet (massive part of web3 infrastructure is the web3 wallet)

My Web3 +Wallet ( my nft, bitcoin, eth wallet domains are hot and will always be).

Web3 + Coin(s) (great domains and obviously so)

Web3 + Applications (great domain and perhaps the most relevant along with browser, wallet etc, it's all about web3 applications and startups across the web3 industry are focusing on web3 applications)

Web3 + economy ( the term web3 economy has taken a life of it's own and has become synonymous with Web3 and its applications)

Web3 + creator ( great domain)

Web3 + development (obviously so, great domain)

Web3 + news

There will be several other web3 + kw domains that I have missed but I feel that the above are amongst the best.
I also have:
Web3games
Web3tokens
Mobileweb3
Smartweb3
IOTweb3
3Dweb3
AIweb3
Web3sport
Web3vault
Web3.technology
Those are my cards...

Last edited:
•••
Mine

Web3Corp
Web3Service
.com

•••
•••
Took a punt. Let's see how this space develops.

Web3Source.com
Web3Stream.com
Web3Universe.com

•••
W3NFTs.com
W3Tokens.com
SpiderWeb3.com
Web3Spider.com
Spiderw3bs.com

Thoughts?

I know very little about nfts or web3, but these seemed like some of the more intuitive regs to me...

•••
•••
W3NFTs.com
W3Tokens.com
SpiderWeb3.com
Web3Spider.com
Spiderw3bs.com

Thoughts?

I know very little about nfts or web3, but these seemed like some of the more intuitive regs to me...

Interesting brandable take on web3 with your acquisitions. I like SpiderWeb3. In terms of availability there is a lot of good web3+keyword.com still available so I suggest making a list and grabbing some of them before people start to catch on.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting brandable take on web3 with your acquisitions. I like SpiderWeb3. In terms of availability there is a lot of good web3+keyword.com still available so I suggest making a list and grabbing some of them before people start to catch on.

holy sh*t. you weren't kidding! I didn't even realize this was still the first page of the thread, I thought I was late lol

Picked up these:

Web3Ed.com
Web3Pros.com
Web3Wiz.com
Web3Wizard.com
Web3Factory.com
Web3Gallery.com
Web3Guides.com
Web3Cafe.com
Web3Arcade.com
Web3Trader.com
Web3Manager.com