IT.COM

Web Development, App Development, PSD to HTML, Graphic Design - All under one roof

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
We are 24Designs - Website design and development company based at India. With humble beginning before 4 years, today we have clients across India, USA, UK, NZ, Australia, UAE, Germany etc.. We are a small team of 4 developers and designers putting our heart and soul in whatever we do, be it website design and development, graphic designing, App development or simply fixing small errors and bugs in our clients site.

I have worked with few member of Namepros in past and I am thankful to all of them who showed confidence in my services when I was just starting 24Designs. Today again I am posting my service thread in Namepros as just like any other business our business is also hampered due to Covid-19 crises worldwide.

Please checkout some of our past work below.

Web Development:

https://statewideinventory.org/honda-0-60-times

Graphic Designing

Logo Designing

More samples will be shared on request.

We have experience in HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Ajax, JQuery, WordPress, Prestashop, Shopify, Laravel etc

Looking forward for work and support from Namepros members.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Replied all PM's, taking more orders...

•••
Nice little bump. Looking forward for more orders.

•••
We are currently running an offer where you get 2 homepage designs at price of one. PM me for more details.

•••
Nice little bump. Accepting orders now.

•••
•••
Could you make a mobile game like dream11

•••
•••
Happy and Safe Holidays to all...

•••
PM me for latest year end offers..

•••
We are - Website design and development company based at India. With humble beginning before 4 years, today we have clients across India, USA, UK, NZ, Australia, UAE, Germany etc.. We are a small team of 4 developers and designers putting our heart and soul in whatever we do, be it website design and development, graphic designing, App development or simply fixing small errors and bugs in our clients site.

I have worked with few member of Namepros in past and I am thankful to all of them who showed confidence in my services when I was just starting 24Designs. Today again I am posting my service thread in Namepros as just like any other business our business is also hampered due to Covid-19 crises worldwide.

Please checkout some of our past work below.
Decent quality of work.

•••
PM me for latest year end offers..
Decent quality of work.

Thanks for appreciation. Do let us know if we can be of any help to you in your work.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back