IT.COM

We are looking for a business partner to develop and launch a marketplace from scratch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

agent.biz

Impact
Hi. We are looking for a person who can create, launch and develop a marketplace in the international market (an analog of the freelance exchange, only the sphere of business services).
We will discuss in more detail in personal messages. For those interested, please write about your experience and what projects you have participated in.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do pardon any intrusion as retired, I am no longer a web developer.

However, if you are looking to develop a 'Business Services' website
then I have for sale the definitive web address:-

________ "BusinessServices.com" ____________

More details on request.

Regards
Mike

•••
Are you seeking ideas also?

•••
•••
What do you know next? I could possibly offer ideas for the project. But what type of ideas are you looking for?

•••
My name is Barry Davis. My company is AdsEz llc. We are based out of the Seattle, WA area. we have launched several small scale websites. One site has over 150,000 advertisers. We launched a blog site that now has 25,000 bloggers and over 50,000 blogs. We have built a coupon website with an extensive search engine. I launched a real estate lead site that was generating 400 to 1,000 leads a day for real estate agents and lenders. We are currently working on a website that will help bus and trucking firms find drivers with CDL licenses. You have my interest.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back