$1970 Domain Index,
Estibot $600
590 exact searches
10 years old.
waystomakemoney dot com sold for $5500

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not everyone at once now. lol
Come on guys, lets hear it.

•••
Too long and 590 searches isn't much honestly. Reg fee most likely, but all IMO.

•••
•••
•••
Domain Name Valuation = A x B x C x D

where:
A = Exact-match monthly search volume
B = Average CPC
C = Click-through rate
D = Payback period (months)

I guess with the above and a 2% ctr for 12 months would be $344 value. I don't know if 2% is high or low.

•••
•••
I usually deal with GEO domians and they only have 10 to 20 exact match per month and easily sell for $300+
So its all in the value to the end user.

•••
•••
waystomakemoney dot com whats the exact match for this.
try listing it on sedo as make offer.

•••
60k exact match on that.
I have it listed everywhere.

What is your appraisal?

•••
This is a question or part of the valuation formula?
That's my appraisal. You can't make up an arbitrary formula to determine the value of a domain name. Your domain gets 1% of the amount of searches your only comp gets, so it's a stretch to begin with. Best of luck.

•••
It isn't my formula. the previous posted mentions cpc so I googled and saw the formula I posted.
Like I mentioned, I sell domains for $300+ all the time that have 10 searches a month. So I don't really care about any formulas.

•••
around 200$-300$ atleast if u find the right buyer in this niche

•••
It isn't my formula. the previous posted mentions cpc so I googled and saw the formula I posted.
Like I mentioned, I sell domains for $300+ all the time that have 10 searches a month. So I don't really care about any formulas.
Geo domains are different because they have specific end users. These are much harder to sell because unless it's a killer phrase, it's hard to find someone for it. I hope you can sell it, good luck

•••
The "more" really kills this. 5 word domains need to be really good to be worth anything. I don't see much, if any value in it. More likely to be an amateur blog as an enduser than a real business.

As is, I wouldn't personally spend reg fee on it. My appraisal is reg fee for reseller, $xx for enduser.

Hope this helps!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back