Dynadot

question Way to know where the afternic sales comes from ?

NameSilo
Watch
Hello all,

Is there a way to know if an afternic sales comes from landers or not if I use afternic landers ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In most cases they check firstly at their preferred registrar...
And if not offered by registrar - they visit this domain directly.
Totally wrong, my domains are listed through main marketplaces, including afternic and godaddy. I didn't sold anything through godaddy this year and through afternic for a few months, but I'm selling constantly through dan (landers) whois search and sedo lately.

•••
Totally wrong, my domains are listed through main marketplaces, including afternic and godaddy. I didn't sold anything through godaddy this year and through afternic for a few months, but I'm selling constantly through dan (landers) whois search and sedo lately.
And all your Afternic domains with BuyNow prices?
Or just MakeOffer?

It works mainly in BuyNow mode, exactly how I said above.

•••
And all your Afternic domains with BuyNow prices?
Or just MakeOffer?

It works mainly in BuyNow mode, exactly how I said above.
99% of them and they are listed on both of them, they just don't work

•••
Exact. Make offer dont work, lead funnel is broken. The only way to sell through godaddy for make offer is to list domains on godaddy auctions.

•••
One of endusers also confirmed exactly what I said.
He checks GoDaddy and then buys from the offered variants...

Try more reasonable prices...

I have nothing to add.

Last edited:
•••
@DNGear can confirm it as well...
She parks on DAN, but most her BuyNow sales (including 5F) were done via Afternic... and most domains were transferred to GD.

•••
And if you use Afternic - no any sense to duplicate the same listings on GD Auctions.
Don't mix them, use the only one system.

•••
And if you use Afternic - no any sense to duplicate the same listings on GD Auctions.
Don't mix them, use the only one system.
Afternic only for bin
Gd auctions only for make offer

But all this discussion has nothing to do with my question...

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
For 13+ years I didn't start any threads, all quests were solved directly.

•••
•••
Not customer facing at the moment. The sales team would know though. If you have a rep at Afternic they can tell you if you ask them. The team is working on ways to make inquiries and sales more transparent to everyone for their domains. They have been doing a lot of work on the Afternic platform this year. More to come.

•••
Back