Dynadot

domain WaterRemoval.net ~ What would you charge for it.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
So most of my keyword domain name collection is 90% .com's

But I do have this WaterRemoval.net, and I'm wondering how much I should ask before I go calling around.

Once had a guy offer me $7k for it, but I'm a domain name hoarder, it's hard to let them go even for a good price.

Thanks guys,

Don

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i would have took the 7k and ran :)

•••
Water Removal dot com - High thousands / 5 figure territory
Water Removal dot net - Lower thousands

I agree with @noneisnone ...$7k was respectable

(In my opinion)

Last edited:
•••
before the launch of new gTLDs, .NET was 2nd best option, so $7k was good amount.
Now that waterremoval.services, waterremoval.agency, waterremoval.app, and such meaningful extentions are available I wonder why would any one buy it for more than $500?

•••
Thanks guys, yeah I have turned down a lot of big figure deals over the years. I invested most of my money into .com's, but I have a couple of .net's and .org's, and hundreds of .com's.

I still think it has great value, especially for a business paying for that keyword combo. If that keyword combo produces the best leads for your service, then it makes the sale a lot easier.

We shall see, and time will tell.

Thanks again for the comments.

•••
Have similar industry domains so will just spectate rather than speculate.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back