IT.COM

conferences Watch live streaming of NamesCon 2016 for Free!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
NamePros Live Presents:

Video coverage of NamesCon 2016 Domain Industry Conference as it happens!

Featuring:
  • NamesCon Morning Welcome by Jothan Frakes
  • Frank Schilling Keynote Address (Uniregistry)
  • Live Domain Auction by Right of the Dot
  • Escrow.com Keynote Address by Matt Barrie
Join us to see what happens at the event as if you're there!

Subscribe for more videos. :)

Notes:
  • Audio and video quality of live streaming is dependent on Internet access at NamesCon and may be congested at times. As we're broadcasting live from the event, there is a possibility that videos could skip briefly.
  • NamePros is also filming high-definition versions of these events with better video and audio at the same time that will be released afterwards.

Update on Jan 20, 2016
:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you. Subscribed to the channel.

•••
Thank you Team NamePros for bringing this to us! :)

•••
Update:
  • Video playback of all live streams will be available at the same link as the live stream once each event is over. Watch them anytime. :)

•••
I would love to see the brandable names session. It's a pretty popular subject here on Namepros and I'm sure others would love to see it. If you can stream this one that would be great and much appreciated.

Monday
, January 11 • 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Brandable names. What are they? What is the market.
TweetShare
Brandable domains - the killer name or category killer. What defines a brandable domain?
Moderators

Bill Sweetman
President & Lead Ninja, Name Ninja
Bill is the President & Lead Ninja of Name Ninja, a boutique domain name consulting firm that helps companies acquire, manage, protect, and profit from their domain names. He is a successful and respected domain name industry business leader with extensive experience in the domain aftermarket of premium domain names. Bill has provided strategic domain name advice to major companies around the world for over 20 years.

Speakers

Margot Bushnaq
Founder, BrandBucket

Michael Navarini
Partner, Namerific.com

Michael Rader
Founder, Brandroot
I run Brandroot.com, a brandable domain name marketplace. I have been in the domaining/Internet business for about a decade. I live on the Big Island of Hawaii with my wife and first child on the way. Ask me about selling your brandable domains! I don't bite (unless you bite first of course.).

•••
I agree with @hookbox above. I want the Brandable Session covered, please :)

•••
I would love to see the brandable names session. It's a pretty popular subject here on Namepros and I'm sure others would love to see it. If you can stream this one that would be great and much appreciated.

Monday
, January 11 • 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Brandable names. What are they? What is the market.
TweetShare
Brandable domains - the killer name or category killer. What defines a brandable domain?
Moderators

Bill Sweetman
President & Lead Ninja, Name Ninja
Bill is the President & Lead Ninja of Name Ninja, a boutique domain name consulting firm that helps companies acquire, manage, protect, and profit from their domain names. He is a successful and respected domain name industry business leader with extensive experience in the domain aftermarket of premium domain names. Bill has provided strategic domain name advice to major companies around the world for over 20 years.

Speakers

Margot Bushnaq
Founder, BrandBucket

Michael Navarini
Partner, Namerific.com

Michael Rader
Founder, Brandroot
I run Brandroot.com, a brandable domain name marketplace. I have been in the domaining/Internet business for about a decade. I live on the Big Island of Hawaii with my wife and first child on the way. Ask me about selling your brandable domains! I don't bite (unless you bite first of course.).

any idea if it will be possible to have a transcript of this conference??

•••
Quick update:
  • Our live stream of the ROTD Domain Name Auction is Today!

•••
Can anyone see live auction feed yet?

•••
It's up now but the audio is very bad. I couldn't hear Fran Schilling's address properly this morning either.

•••
Update: Added NamesCon Domain Name Auction

•••
•••
•••
New gTLDs did very well IMO.

•••
•••
•••
New gTLDs did very well IMO.

But all registry submissions as I mentioned earlier I don't think any of the sales came from submissions from individuals so perhaps a few boosters in there, but then I 'm an old cynic, be interesting to see where they end up.

•••
But all registry submissions as I mentioned earlier I don't think any of the sales came from submissions from individuals so perhaps a few boosters in there, but then I 'm an old cynic, be interesting to see where they end up.

Hard to say, I'm sure everyone was in the moment. One of my biggest surprises was that Loans.online didn't sale at 20K. :-o Someone had a high reserve on that one...

•••
Hard to say, I'm sure everyone was in the moment. One of my biggest surprises was that Loans.online didn't sale at 20K. :-o Someone had a high reserve on that one...

Not as cynical as I am! :-/

It was the registry posting a high reserve on Loans.online

•••
Not as cynical as I am! :-/

It was the registry posting a high reserve on Loans.online

Oh ok, well their loss if someone other than them offered 20K.

•••
•••
•••
Last day of the online auction also.

•••

Me too! Was this ever released?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back