Dynadot

Warnings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any place here to discuss other members' bad attitudes, scams or possible fraud warnings?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Already done.
However I can't find right way to warn other memebers. I could be wrong too, but being insulted went clearly over the line.
Trader rating is not right way either, as I am sure that kind of kid will do the same to me straight away.

•••
Originally posted by activeco
Already done.
However I can't find right way to warn other memebers. I could be wrong too, but being insulted went clearly over the line.
Trader rating is not right way either, as I am sure that kind of kid will do the same to me straight away.

Just speak to the admin's and let them know what's going on. It's all noted by them, they'll do good by you! :)

•••

Be not afraid. We can remove retaliatory negative trader ratings, if the situation warrants.

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
Be not afraid.

Well, long time ago, I used to arrange a personal meeting and
:kickass: , but now I am 43, a bit changed and heard many valid opinions about it's still not the proper way to go. :D

Anyway, I posted our correspondence into Staff section.
It's a bit of messy but hopefully understandable.
Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back