Dynadot

warning WARNING: Scammer roaming Flippa now Adrian TanosLocation Kazakhstan - AKA Adrian Tanase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This scam was already covered here https://www.namepros.com/threads/bitcoin-escrow-scam.1201477/

My post is so if someone googles the name or information about this new scammer or old scammer with new ID they find it

The flippa contact text

Hi. I am interested in your domain, please write to me in telegram, my nickname is @adritane , We will discuss the details of the deal there and hold it here

The name on flippa:

Adrian Tanos
Location Kazakhstan

Their name on Telegram:
Adrian Tanase

They joined flippa about 3 hours ago

You could visit the NP link I posted above if you want to see how the scam works, I did not go through the entire process, do not have time but this should be enough to stop a few people from wasting time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
FYI: everyone, who is writing ''interested in your domain'' instead of the actual domain name, also when the rest of the email looks very generic too - is a 100% scammer, cause it's a mailing list.

•••
Update: flippa banned him pretty soon after he started, great job by them

•••
Screenshot_20220212_211824.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I rec. on each day "Tory from Flippa" something like this

•••
I received a message from this person today. He is still using Flippa. It sounded like a scam and when I Googled it, up comes this thread !

•••
I can confirm he is doing the rounds. Spoke to him on Telegram under the handle @adritane, and he tries to get you to sign up to a fake exchange called "Coiniexbit" where he "sends you Bitcoin" ... the scam runs pretty deep. Once you're on Coiniexbit, there is indeed your purchase amount sent to you, however you cannot withdraw your crypto unless you send 0.025 BTC in, and if you do, you'll never see your bitcoin again.

They've got copies of this exchange that run under different names, and they're all set up to scam in the same way.

Last edited:
•••
Received this scam notification just now for my P2EChain domain. I referenced this thread just to he sure!

•••
•••
I was contacted by Mr Tanase as well.
The lastest guy making the rounds is a guy named Richard last name is Ad asi with no spaces, I don't want him to google his pseudonym and find that he has been found out

•••
- Interested
+ no offer
+ no request for price
+ wanting seller to jump through hoops : "please write to me in telegram"
+ taking control of transaction: "We will discuss the details of the deal there and hold it here"

Lots of red flags.

•••
Update: new scammer info

Gook James Richardson telegram messenger nickname is @rdd88

•••
u gotta be dumb scammer to waste yer time on flippa ..its like dead end lol

•••
I have a bunch of domains that I've been dragging around for years and thought I'd offload some of them. So, I put one of them up as test listing on Flippa. So, I get this from a new buyer named "Randolf Selent" claiming to be from Germany - no profile info on Flippa, and some pic of an old guy which looks like he got it off of a stock image site):

I want to buy your domain - XXXXXXX. I can offer $XXXXXX. Can you contact me via Telegram @RSelent for a faster discussion?

Sincerely,
Randolf Selent.

So, he sends me that at 02:59 AM his time (according to Flippa). He sent the exact same message, to the letter and space, at 05:48 AM his time, on the same day. I am on Eastern Standard Time. When I cross reference against the timestamps on the notification emails I got from Flippa (which were delivered pretty much immediately), that correlates to a time zone in the far east.

He may very well be legit, but I'm ignoring him. I thought I'd post here for the benefit of all, since this seems to be headed in the same direction as the previously discussed scam here.

•••
Just an update. I went to Flippa and his discussion thread with me is gone lol. His profile is still there, and he was just active, so I'm guessing since he didn't get a reply, he deleted the messages and moved on lol.

•••
•••
Just an update. I went to Flippa and his discussion thread with me is gone lol. His profile is still there, and he was just active, so I'm guessing since he didn't get a reply, he deleted the messages and moved on lol.
He hit me up too. Damn, I got excited for a minute :)

•••
Did you guys know
@FlippaDomains
is on Namepros.

Last seen March 2022;
Wow!! I figured it would’ve been 2012.
Here’s hoping for another miracle (A reply)

Last edited:
•••
Received yesterday:
You've been sent a message from Mar Tepl regarding listing #xxx (<domain name>).

Here's the message:

Hello, it's Jan, I'm interested in buying your domain, I have some questions, please write to my telegram - you can find my nickname in search @Carpintini15
Thanks for your reply and have a nice day!
Jan Zahradnik

Received today:
You've been sent a message from Kaman Polon regarding listing #xxx (<domain name>).

Here's the message:

Hello, it's Jan, I'm interested in buying your domain, I have some questions, please write to my telegram - you can find my nickname in search @Carpintini15
Thanks for your reply and have a nice day!
Jan Zahradnik

... two different domains, message from two different accounts, same name in the message.

•••
I received two more messages from Jan today for other domains - each sent from different accounts.

•••
New scam message, posting it so google can index

"Sonny: My name is Allison, I sent your website to an investor friend and she is very much interested in buying it. She's willing to pay $12000 and after purchase. We will scale it to attract more users and visitors to make it profitable. Kindly write back so we can seal the deal, for quick response email me here allisonleveille44 AT gmail DOT com, Thank you" allisonleveille [email protected]

•••
•••
•••
New scam message, posting it so google can index

"Sonny: My name is Allison, I sent your website to an investor friend and she is very much interested in buying it. She's willing to pay $12000 and after purchase. We will scale it to attract more users and visitors to make it profitable. Kindly write back so we can seal the deal, for quick response email me here allisonleveille44 AT gmail DOT com, Thank you" allisonleveille [email protected]

Received the same, verbatim on 3/12/2023. Thanks for posting here. I believe the user has been banned already.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back