IT.COM

WARNING - NameJet.com is no longer reliable, Namejet donn't deliver domain and refuse refund!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tom365

Established Member
Impact
namejet put a lot of domain that not Expiry status and also not list via other people for auction. when you win auction and pay, namejet donn't give domain to you, and you contact namejet,also refuse refund!

60days passed. namejet still donn't deliver domain to me, and many people have the same issue.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know what changed in the company in the latest months but nothing is working as before.
We need to wait upto 20/30 days to get a reply to our tickets in the best cases while we get NO reply when they don't want to assist on some specific issues.

many people win auction and paid, but namejet donn't deliver domain and refuse refund!

WARNING:
Now a lot of domain that not Expiry status and also not list via other people for auction. when you win auction and pay, namejet donn't give domain to you, and you contact namejet,also refuse refund!

•••
I have the same problem - won the domain(~$250) and it was not transferred - opened a support ticket - 4 days still no reply. the expired domain meanwhile was registered for another year

Last edited:
•••
I have the same problem - won the domain(~$250) and it was not transferred - opened a support ticket - 4 days still no reply. the expired domain meanwhile was registered for another year

For those who are interested - in my case in was a seller fault, not namejet one - i.e. the seller refused to transfer the domain for the winning bidder(me). Namejet just issued me a full refund.

•••
I have the same problem with Namejet. Won an auction for a LLLL.com 15 days ago, Namejet failed to deliver the domain, does not respond to 2 support tickets I started, no other way to contact them, does not provide refund. Watch out everyone! How a service that takes payment and does not provide can be so unresponsive? No way to contact them by email, and their online suppor center does not provide any confirmation or follow up of open tickets, you just don't know if the ticket is processed or not. You can't see your open tickets. That is totally unacceptable. @NameJetGM

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back