Dynadot

Warning : Binladen is dead type of viruses

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not to criticize your attempt to help people (which is thoughtful) but I never understand why any one virus/trojan makes mainstream news and everyone feels the need to alert others.

There are literally dozens released daily, some are mutations of others, far nastier than the one in the news.

Is there any one day where people should be more careful with their email than another?

I guess the real news headlines should be "millions of people still using Outlook and Internet Explorer even after proven to be dangerous".

It's like smoking once you know it will kill you eventually. Who are you going to blame after you know the facts?

•••
lol, its just a precaution. I totally stopped using outlook :) and i know every virus mail by just looking at the subject.

I think most of the dangerous virus /trojans hits the headlines.

•••
•••
lol @ anthony, Most of the people does not like microsoft. But there is no second best choice for most. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back