IT.COM

Want to put out a shout out for Arpit!

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
The guy is a superstar always willing to put his time and energy into providing honest constructive feedback on threads - especially in the appraisal section - for me personally it has been a great learning curve reading his posts and just wanted to give him some recognition.

Thanks for sharing and I hope it long continues! While his patience lasts which seems never ending!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @MrAcidic ...Glad you found a good relationship here. Keep up the activity and networking.

•••
Hi @MrAcidic ...Glad you found a good relationship here. Keep up the activity and networking.

Thanks - will do! keeping active and networking helps with the constant learning curve and in turn I will be able to help out as my knowledge base increases, which is exciting.

•••
You have the right attitude! Keep it up. I wish you the best. If you ever need help feel free to pm me

•••
•••
The guy is a superstar always willing to put his time and energy into providing honest constructive feedback on threads - especially in the appraisal section - for me personally it has been a great learning curve reading his posts and just wanted to give him some recognition.

Thanks for sharing and I hope it long continues! While his patience lasts which seems never ending!
So true..I also his.her posting!
Keep up the great work @Arpit131

•••
Thanks a lot guys. It means a lot. IllI keep contributing as much as I can.

•••
•••
Indeed one of the best namepros member. Always has a positive attitude and helping nature. His replies, posts are honest and genuine.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back