IT.COM

question-answered Want to buy domain names

NameSilo
Watch

jenniferrock

Impact
I want to buy Couple of domain names on cooking products like some other sites but I don't understand which domain provider is best if I need domain for a long term.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Paul looks after members like yours needs. Quite common, you’ve come to the right place. Enjoy lol

•••
Do you mean the best registrar?

If you don't see price as a problem, and need quality, try Godaddy. In Godaddy you can buy domains, profesional emails, hosting, website builder, US phone number, and even you can hire a profesional web developer and monthly maintenance for your website. All with the best quality, but the price is very high.

If you need only domains with cheap price, try Namecheap, Dynadot, Porkbun, Epik. For me, Dynadot has the best price with the DNS service easy to handle my self. I use Dynadot domains attaching for Godaddy Website, Blogger, Godaddy Email with no problem.

If you want to buy aftermarket domains with rather high price, with a chance to get a loan against domains, try to use Epik. Only Epik has this feature.

Last edited:
•••
I want to buy Couple of domain names on cooking products like some other sites but I don't understand which domain provider is best if I need domain for a long term.

Dynadot, Namesilo, Namecheap, Cloudflare, Google Domains.

Anyway, make sure that you renew your domains in time if you don't want to loss it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back