IT.COM

Want to buy a new domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Melbin Melbin

Impact
Hello friends .
How are you? I hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty Gods. i,m also fine by His grace. recently i create a blog site . i want to buy a domain a hosting for this site . Can you tell form which provider i can buy it .
my blog site link is :best-gymtools.weebly.com
i hope you give me a well advise.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to Namepros :)

From what I understand, You'd like to register a domain to link it to your weebly blog.
There are many registrars from which you can buy a domain, but I will recommend you Epik.
It's only 5.99$ and renewals are at 8.49$ (for .com domains)
Of course, there are many registrars, but when choosing one, Check if they are ICANN accredited (and not resellers)

After buying the domain, You'll be able to link it to your Weebly blog
Here is the weebly guide to help you do it : https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en/topics/how-to-use-a-domain-you-purchased-elsewhere

If you have any question about Epik, Feel free to contact me
Gube,

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros! You may buy domain from any of your favorite registrars and hosting from another, I mean its not necessary to buy both from the same company.

•••
Hello friends .
How are you? I hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty Gods. i,m also fine by His grace. recently i create a blog site . i want to buy a domain a hosting for this site . Can you tell form which provider i can buy it .
my blog site link is :best-gymtools.weebly.com
i hope you give me a well advise.
Go to namecheap. Reasonable price for hosting. Search for stellar package.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back