Dynadot

question Walgreen to use Robot Pharmacists have you prepared for the robot invasion?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DeniseDahmer

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
As title says Robots are starting to replace human employees. Are you prepared for coming robot invasion? Are you investing in robotics names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Licensed pharmacy technician here. This won't be widespread whatsoever. Beyond verifying prescription contents, pharmacists are responsible for a myriad of other duties. Specifically, ensuring the pharmacy follows strict protocols when it comes to dealing with controlled medication and making sure patient needs are met. A robot can't answer nor comprehend the bottomless pit of questions and complications a drug can present. Not to mention, insurance companies are a b*tch - but that's another story.

Robots are useful in an assembly line, but not even the best A.I. can replicate what a human brain can do.

Last edited:
•••
as aalways...best names are regged 10yrs ago..for the scraps left now..imo the niche is too big risk for scraps to work.

only one oldie com for moi..

robot,view

•••
•••
Licensed pharmacy technician here. This won't be widespread whatsoever. Beyond verifying prescription contents, pharmacists are responsible for a myriad of other duties. Specifically, ensuring the pharmacy follows strict protocols when it comes to dealing with controlled medication and making sure patient needs are met. A robot can't answer nor comprehend the bottomless pit of questions and complications a drug can present. Not to mention, insurance companies are a b*tch - but that's another story.

Robots are useful in an assembly line, but not even the best A.I. can replicate what a human brain can do.
I wouldn't underestimate the power of future AI, let alone quantum computing. However, a preference for human interaction (and the choice) will remain

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't underestimate the power of future AI, let alone quantum computing. However, a preference for human interaction (and the choice) will remain
Most of the “A.I.” we hear about is just buzz word gibberish. Most of it is hilariously bad.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back