IT.COM

.tv WAKE UP .TV!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello fellas!

Glad to announce that after short negotiation for wakeup.tv we had an agreement at $10000. Sale will be officially anounced in the next few days.

All the best,

Montechristos

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello fellas!

Glad to announce that after short negotiation for wakeup.tv we had an agreement at $10000. Sale will be officially anounced in the next few days.

All the best,

Montechristos

Great sale!

•••
•••
Hello fellas!

All the best,

Montechristos

Congrats! Make sure to have it in DN Journal!

A

•••
Really happy to hear your news.

And such a forward thinking name so I'm happy to see it get such a high sale. The buyer obviously has a plan and a budget.

Interestingly, I doubt it would have sold for $10 here at NP. Just shows!

You have been one of the strongest followers of .tv for a very long time so it is nice to see you doing well.

By coincidence, I also had a .tv sale today through a 'buy now' at sedo and will let people know once everything has been transferred. (only a third of your sale price though).

Well done Montechristos - may you have many more.

•••
Looks like it showed up in DN Journal!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back