IT.COM

W2E, Digital Fashion, FashionFi - showcase and discuss names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are your thoughts on changing this thread's title to something like "Digital Fashion: Metaverse/XR and Blockchain Related Fashion Domain Showcase"?
I think current title fit well.
I think W2E will be main trend of Digital Fashion, XR/AR/VR etc. fashion are parts of Digital Fashion as well. And all of those trends are parts of MV.

Last edited:
•••
DigitFashion//com
FashionVerses//com

•••
I think current title fit well.
I think W2E will be main trend of Digital Fashion, XR/AR/VR etc. fashion are parts of Digital Fashion as well. And all of those trends are parts of MV.

If you don't want to include all the other things in digital fashion then sure, but even your latest showcased domains aren't in W2E.

Digital Fashion is above W2E in the hierarchy. It's just smarter to include other things in one thread otherwise we need to start a Digital Fashion thread. You don't know if W2e will be the "main" trend in digital fashion and even if it becomes that, it won't encompass everything in digital fashion. Just wanted to suggest something smarter but it's up to you.

•••
com:

vr,fashionista
runway,vr
btc,models

•••
If you don't want to include all the other things in digital fashion then sure, but even your latest showcased domains aren't in W2E.

Digital Fashion is above W2E in the hierarchy. It's just smarter to include other things in one thread otherwise we need to start a Digital Fashion thread. You don't know if W2e will be the "main" trend in digital fashion and even if it becomes that, it won't encompass everything in digital fashion. Just wanted to suggest something smarter but it's up to you.
@subjot Dude... Pay me no mind... I just noticed you already have digital fashion in the title. I must be going blind...

Last edited:
•••
@subjot Dude... Pay me no mind... I just noticed you already have digital fashion in the title. I must be going blind...
Never mind mate, everything is ok)

•••
•••
.com's

W2Eshop
W2Etoken
W2Etokens
W2Emoney

•••
•••
DigitalFashionHouse.com
MetaverseDresses.com
MetaDresses.net

•••
W2E//digital
W2E//games

W2Eland//com
W2EDeFi//com
W2EDAO//com
CryptoW2E//com

•••
•••
W-2-E//com
Wear2Earn//org
MetaWear2Earn//com
Wear2EarnGames//com
WearToEarnGames//com

Wear2Earn//games
WearToEarn//games

•••
.com's

ClothesFi
ClothingFi

•••
.com's

WearableFi
WearablesFi

•••
.fashion

Tek
Dig
Digit
Digitally

•••
New project with Wear-to-Earn model.

Yom.community

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Don't believe in this keyword but good luck.

I own XRFashion/com

•••
MetaWear.xyz
FashionVerse.xyz

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back