domain W/E/B/M/I/S/T/R/E/S/S (NET)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younginn

Established Member
Impact
Not sure what the fair market values for these are so I'm asking NP's experts again 🤓

(.net extension)
Webmistress
Sinfully
Arrogancy
Volent

I know everyone's busy so I appreciate anyone taking time out of their day to leave a comment!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
W/E/B M/I/S/T/R/E/S/S
- COM X,XXX
- NET Tough (take offers)

S/I/N/F/U/L/L/Y
- COM X,XXX

A/R/R/O/G/A/N/C/Y (NET) - Drop

V/O/L/E/N/T
- COM X,XXX

Just all tough to sell, IMO. A Low XXX bid on either one of these would be a "win" (if you got it)

•••
@jhm ooh thanks so much! It's really helpful getting your input and it's nice of you to let people know which to drop so we don't spend extra $ on renewing!!

Are $100~$300 considered low XXX?

•••
@jhm ooh thanks so much! It's really helpful getting your input and it's nice of you to let people know which to drop so we don't spend extra $ on renewing!!

Are $100~$300 considered low XXX?
Just my little opinion, don't mean to sound all doom and gloom. Yes, I believe that would be a "win" on either of these, IMO. But ugh...pretty tough like I said

Last edited:
•••
@jhm you never sound negative to me! I always appreciate your expert advice. Helps cultivate a better eye for these things so I'm always grateful for your input!!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back