Dynadot
NameSilo

DTR Alex

Established Member
Impact
I apologize because my question is a little odd, but it may be helpful for most of the users including me.

Can I know the highest earner on Voodoo? If it is illegal to name the earner then can you let me know the figure and portfolio size?

Also, I created two tickets two days before, none of them is answered. So, can I know how much time do you take to reply?

Last edited:

harshgupta

domaining
Impact
I apologize because my question is a little odd, but it may be helpful for most of the users including me.

Can I know the highest earner on Voodoo? If it is illegal to name the earner then can you let me know the figure and portfolio size?

I can give a hint... he is know is the domain king in the domain circle.... ( purely my assumpton, I am not sure)

Mister Funsky

Top Contributor
Impact
My tickets are 5 months old and I have an outstanding balance...I will be making a trip soon. Not a big deal as I own property nearby that I need to check on.

As I said in another thread, anyone who has given the site their payment info (SS, EIN, address, name, etc.) should be concerned since they have gone dark.

Impact
My tickets are 5 months old and I have an outstanding balance...I will be making a trip soon. Not a big deal as I own property nearby that I need to check on.

As I said in another thread, anyone who has given the site their payment info (SS, EIN, address, name, etc.) should be concerned since they have gone dark.
please let us know something after your trip...
thanks in advance

Impact
Is voodoo dead?
Revenue processing, no payment since April
upload_2021-10-16_22-9-51.png

Jason Baudendistel

CEO Wibbets Inc
Impact
Rick Schwartz said Donny has been sick and that there were complications. Definitely wishing him a full and speedy recovery.

Any chance of helping out for a revenue share? Not trying to sound like a shark or insensitive but isn't great for the brand over 3 months going dark and I see an opportunity to help.

Mister Funsky

Top Contributor
Impact
My concern is covid.

I've been told it is not covid. There was another person working there but I've not seen any activity from him in a while...the wife seemed to pick up some of the slack but now that seems to have stopped. It does not take much 'guessing' to determine what the issue might be.

Last edited:

Mister Funsky

Top Contributor
Impact
I really hope Donny is alright, but this is no way to run a company.

Agreed.

His personal problems are no excuse for ignoring financial responsibilities when it comes to those he owes money to.

It's not too late for him (or those in control) to step up but it does not look likely. His best option is to take the offer(s) he has received to sell the domain name and the business. Something is better than nothing.

I've moved on to ParkingCrew.

Last edited: