Dynadot

domain VisaCards.Co.Uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MellowD

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are acting like I am the one who bought it. I would stay as far away from that name as I could get.

•••
If it was credit cards and not visa cards it might be a different storry. Sure someone might try to sue you for the name, and they might even win, but it wouldn't be as easy.

•••
I think I will acquiesce and wait for other members to chime in.

@junior2 I sincerely hope you never have to deal with a udrp but I have a feeling if you ever do you will probably change your mind a bit.

PS. No I am not acting like you bought it, I am just discussing.... hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
•••
Visa could buy it if they wanted to. Even if they had to take the chance of loosing the trademark, they still could do it, if they really wanted to. But they probably wouldn't buy it though for that reason a lone. How much do you wanna bet me, that I am wrong?

•••
I have VisaRules that's immigration VisaLaw is developed.

•••
Visa could buy it if they wanted to. Even if they had to take the chance of loosing the trademark, they still could do it, if they really wanted to. But they probably wouldn't buy it though for that reason a lone. How much do you wanna bet me, that I am wrong?

I think I will acquiesce and wait for other members to chime in.

•••
I only had to deal with them once. Then I got smart, and stopped opening the emails when they tried it on other names. They have to prove they got a hold of you to go on with the case. If you open the email it makes it easy for them to win. That's why I stopped opening the emails of people trying to sue. I only had that problem once. It was because I was stupid and clicked the emails. You also want to avoid signing conformational packages at your door incase they send court papers or something. Then it makes it very hard for them to even sue you in the first place.

Last edited:
•••
I only had to deal with them once. Then I got smart, and stopped opening the emails when they tried it on other names. They have to prove they got a hold of you to go on with the case. If you open the email it makes it easy for them to win. That's why I stopped opening the emails of people trying to sue. I only had that problem once. It was because I was stupid and clicked the emails. You also want to avoid signing conformational packages at your door incase they send court papers or something. Then it makes it very hard for them to even sue you in the first place.

how many TM names do you own that you would be getting so many threatening emails and packages?

•••
They can only sue if you allow them to make contact.

•••
or maybe just avoid TM names altogether

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back