Dynadot

.VIP what names did you get?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What names did you get in the .vip?

I didn't get the one I wanted which was realty.vip

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Means Very Important Person.

How does that make sense as a domain name?

What company will pay you for that?

It makes no sense at all.

The .VIP extension is related to luxury and premium services, so any operator on these fields who offer something at high level could be a potential.

•••
Hi,

I've regged EMDs with strong keywords and very good metrics in rich sectors. As I said, I believe that .VIP is well suited for luxury, premium services, and high level quality.

DentalImplants.vip

TeethWhitening.vip

Veneers.vip

ModernArt.vip

ContemporaryArt.vip

AbstractArt.vip

AssetManager.vip

MoneyManager.vip

MoneyManagement.vip

MerchantBank.vip

HedgeFunds.vip

DineOut.vip

GigaYacht.vip

We must keep in mind that one-word in domain name is a <<concept>>, i.e. "credit card", "bank account" are considered one-word.

Last edited:
•••
•••
We must keep in mind that one-word in domain name is a <<concept>>, i.e. "credit card", "bank account" are considered one-word.
Totally agree with this, this is also my approach.

•••
Just listed all of my .vip domains on Sedo :-D

•••
•••
•••
yesterday i saw a .vip on sedo.. a name of some sheik from arabia...got 2 bids...now its gone...
what the... :))

regards,

•••
yesterday i saw a .vip on sedo.. a name of some sheik from arabia...got 2 bids...now its gone...

regards,
Do you remember which domain it was?

•••
•••
you can shot me..so far as i can remember..althani.vip...but i'm not sure for 100% ...:\

•••
I have corporate/housing.vip . Exactly name of a company. Trying to get in touch

•••

regards,

Nice....!! I dont suppose there was a price on the domain Or was it just make an offer?

•••
first i thought "what a strange name got 2 bids ?"
vip,vip had just 1 bid...yes, just offers without pricing.

regards,

•••
•••
•••
•••
hoping to make some cash on clubland.vip partyallnight.vip dubaisupercars.vip

•••
Hi,
This's my .vip domain list:

sales.vip

bill.vip

california.vip

myinsurance.vip

webcasts.vip

cloudstore.vip

cloudshop.vip

ticketshop.vip

webvideo.vip

and some other domain names.Now I put them on Sedo waiting for a buyer;)

•••
Any more VIP news? Are you getting offers on some of your VIP domains?

•••
•••
Any more VIP news? Are you getting offers on some of your VIP domains?
For me, not yet.
It needs more time, there are so much new TLDs and much much more possibilities nowadays, the product range of new TLDs simply 'exploded like the big bang' and now all is expanding in all directions - it's to 'noisy' for endusers in the moment - they have so much choices that they will need more time to decide what they want.
Also .vip is more a niche TLD that's why it will need more time than probably many expected.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I only have cubs.vip and millennial.vip.

•••
Hey friends,
if you have some .VIP domains which you are not going to renew, or you just want to quickly flip them, feel free to PM me names and prices requested. I am interested in good .VIP names and ready to make fast deals. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back