Dynadot

Vinyl revival! showcase your vinyl & music domains

NameSilo
Watch
"The renewed interest in vinyl will continue to go from strength to strength this year, with 40 million records expected to be sold that could help the industry break the $1 billion mark for the first time since the ‘80s."

I have read a lot lately about vinyl records booming back into music lovers hands, with a record number of vinyl sold in 2017 since the 80's

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinyl_revival

I bought a record player last year and now have over 100 Vinyls and to be honest I'm loving them, they have a lot more to offer rather than a fast digital download in my opinion!

http://www.factmag.com/2017/01/11/vinyl-billion-dollar-industry/

I've started my search of Vinyl+keyword domains, with more and more shops starting to have them in I feel this market could grow and grow!

Chart only goes up to 2012

Global_Vinyl_Sales_Graph_In_US$.png

Anyone have any vinyl domains in their locker?

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We all know we can't compare with your one mate. :)

•••
We all know we can't compare with your one mate. :)

I'm after more mate, I'm loving the market and I think a lot more shops will open both online and offline

Didn't someone catch Vinylrecord.net recently?

Last edited:
•••
Vinyl is also used big time in the construction industry.
Used for things such as flooring,fence,siding,stickers,etc...

I got
Vinylish...com

•••
Only one for me, but I quite like it: VinylCat (king)

•••
I don’t get why you would buy something that’s digitally recorded on Vinyl. :facepalm:

•••
•••
BuyLPs.com ShittyMusic.com

•••
•••
I did put Vinyls (dotcom) in auction to see what the possible market value might be and it had 7 bids and went up to $31,000 , my reserve was higher so i will hold till i get my price!

Screenshot_20180729-102258_Chrome.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back