Dynadot

advice victoriasecretcoupons.com Is Mine Now, what is the best benefit ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ahmedyehiaa

Established Member
Impact
This Domain name Victoriasecretcoupons.com has about 90,500 monthly search volume and both .org and .net are redirected to the original website
so how can I get the best benefit?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can't sell it(no use for the name)
you can't develop it(you will never rank with such an obvious trademark)
drop it!

•••
what about sites in same coupons niches , and what if i contact the original site

•••
The best way forward is to drop this trademark violation

•••
This Domain name Victoriasecretcoupons.com has about 90,500 monthly search volume and both .org and .net are redirected to the original website
You hand reg'd this a few hours ago. So maybe you can still get a refund ?

•••
what about sites in same coupons niches , and what if i contact the original site
Contacting the original site? Coupon niches?

I can tell you what to do. The best benefit for you is to drop that name immediately, read about trademarks and UDRPs, and spend time reading the forum. You're asking for trouble registering a clear trademark and you would absolutely lose it anyways.

Like @NYJimbo said, see if you can get a refund.

•••
It's a clear trademark issue, but outside that I still would not see a buyer for such a narrow use.

We all started somewhere. Hopefully it is a lesson learned.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Yes it's a lesson learned , thanks for all replies I appreciate.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back