Dynadot

other Vetting procedure for sales threads

NameSilo

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Contributor
Impact
Can Namepros look into getting sales listings vetted?

I just looked at a thread that has been bumped for 20 pages and with one of their listings they are asking for more than the domain is listed on a Brandable website.....

How is this allowed?

It smacks of unprofessionalism from the lister and Namepros as you are allowing this to happen......

Last edited:
8 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Contributor
Impact
got to love the anonymous downvotes - I'll assume they, him or her are the ones listing crap.......as they can't seem to provide a constructive response

You list a domain on here for more than it has been accepted on SquadHelp or Brandpa then you are either incompetent or fraudulent.....

Constantin S

Top Contributor
Impact
I reported 2 threads from a seller who bumped their threads excessively for months and nothing was done.

Edit: I got you bro, enjoy the upvotes :xf.smile: it's just sad that NP allows such behavior.

Last edited:
Impact
TBH that whole thread bumping is nonsensical. Everyone should be able to bump the thread once or twice and that's it. And only if they want to update the listing, e.g. lowered price, otherwise what's the point? Imagine a reputable auction site where all the sellers just sit and write "bump" on their listings every couple of minutes. :xf.rolleyes:

cooljub

Top Contributor
Impact
He changed it from 15 to 40 minutes so he doesnt attract attention 👀