IT.COM

Very reliable reseller hosting needed

NameSilo
Watch

webdev

Account Closed
Impact
Hi

I am starting a webhosting company and i want to buy reseller from the most reliable company on the iternet.

I was looking a godaddy.com by reliable i mean mostly that they arnt going to shutdown or get hacked etc resulting in me loosing all customers.

Does anyone know of a more reliable company to buy reseller hosting from?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Code:
buy reseller from the most reliable company on the iternet

even hosting with google and theire MULTI BILLION security isnt the most reliable system. goto www.webhostingtalk.com and check the site for good and bad reviews.

goodluck

•••
Thanks microdude :D

webdev take a look you might be interested. :D

•••
thanks but that hosting site i may be wrong but is a template and there are no posts on the forum im not really happy about building my business on it. Not to putit down great offer though butif i was looking for cheapness i have an offer of £1.50 a month for unlimited (but crappy servers).

How easy is it tomove all of your customers if you are a reseller?

•••
The reseller i'm offering you is one a brand new server and it's 3 days old.
i can't guarantee 99,9% uptime
there has been 100% uptime in the past 6 months.
1.50 for a unlimited reseller is really great probably bad support bad uptime.
and probably overselling.

I don't assure 24/7 support but i'm there pretty often and i can help with lots of things.

•••
webdev said:
thanks but that hosting site i may be wrong but is a template and there are no posts on the forum im not really happy about building my business on it. Not to putit down great offer though butif i was looking for cheapness i have an offer of £1.50 a month for unlimited (but crappy servers).

How easy is it tomove all of your customers if you are a reseller?
webdev ~
I can confirm to you that neomedia-host does indeed use a template (I've seen it before :| )

Also, I suggest that you NEVER order hosting from a company that uses the same server for both their hosting website AND clients' websites (any professional hosting company will ALWAYS use their own dedicated server for their site.)

To check, just go to whois.sc/<urlhere> and look at "reverse IP."

In this case:
Web server hosts 334 websites (reverse ip tool requires free login)

One reseller that I recommend is HostingZoom/ResellerZoom...

•••
no big difference i can still offer a great service even though my site is on the same server.
and there is nothing wrong on using a bought template.

lol i'm sorry to say it but i don't think you really know what your talking about.

•••
I don't see why any financially stable hosting company wouldn't use their own dedicated server...

A dedicated server is also beneficial for many reasons, one being that the hosting site would be "protected" in the event that clients upload viruses/trojans and corrupts the server, or an individual client is hogging all the resources (i.e. CPU.)

•••
That doesn't make me a bad company just for that.
You need to start somewhere don't you.
If you think you start a company and you already have 5 servers under hand.
Than i think your probably rich.

•••
I never said that you owned a bad company...

I'm just saying that if the customer doesn't want to take a "risk" with these "kiddie hosts" that are popping up everyday (which I am NOT necessarily inferring that you are), they should order with a more "developed" and financially stable host.

And by "kiddie hosts", I mean person(s) who start a hosting company without any knowledge of the hosting industry, and also are not financially-prepared (i.e. they have $0 to invest.)

•••
lol well thats not my case.
I know they are plenty of host managed by kids of 13-16
But i know what i'm doing i know how all my stuff work.
I might not be a old host. But all my clients are 100% satisifed never had an unsatisfied client.
if i was offering unlimited reseller or hosting than you could say that its not a good idea to come with my company. But its not the case.

:)

•••
nomis135 said:
lol well thats not my case.
Never said it was... :]

nomis135 said:
if i was offering unlimited reseller or hosting than you could say that its not a good idea to come with my company. But its not the case.
I completely agree with you about these terrible "unlimited" gimmicks.

...I wish you and your hosting company much success :xf.love:

•••
Thanks a lot. :D

Don't worry i wouldn't start a company if i knew nothing about it :P

•••
•••
I"ve been using httpme.com for several years now. Couldn't be more pleased. Great community there as well.

•••
•••
I love my reseller. They do most of the work and that leaves me free to do the marketing. Check them out !

•••
www.ExcellentHost.com offers some of the best priced reseller packages on the net. All of our servers are highly secure and located at the savvis datacenter, also we can offer free end user support to your customers and you still get to keep your private label.

•••
•••
If still interested, PM me and i'll give you the link of a very good Reseller.

Thanks

•••
I'll be straight forward, I use Albanza Servers, resellers start at $19.99 up to $39.99 per month... or $199.99 and $399.99 per year. The reason I mention that is your hosting site is equivelant to an office, not very many places where you can get an office space for only $199 much less $399 per year.

•••
I used httpme until my forums outgrew the shared enviroment, support, security and uptime were always great

•••
Check on directories like ppcforhosts.com and webhostdir for reliable shared and reseller hosts

•••
I like site5 and hostdime.com
I also like the vps reseller program at westhost

Last edited:
•••
Hey - Folks - He is now Suspended .... He can't Read this anyway ~

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back