IT.COM

priced Veggiebuilder.com | $499 or best offer | Premium Vegan Protein & Fitness Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JMbusiness

Established Member
Impact
Depositphotos_80576516_l-2015.jpg

Veggiebuilder.com is an excellent vegan protein & fitness brand name, short, catchy, memorable, fun, looks like "veggie bodybuilder". It's also a name in a lucrative market because veganism is growing all over the world.

That is why the end user price I find appropriate for Veggiebuilder.com is $9,999 USD.

Today, I am offering this name to you for just 5% of that price, that is, $499 USD or best offer.

This offer is good until it's withdrawn by me, price is changed, or the domain is sold to some other buyer. The name is registered with GoDaddy. If we reach a deal, your payment via DAN (card, PayPal, Bitcoin, AliPay) must be received by DAN.com within 24 hours so that I can then transfer the domain to their escrow service, which will transfer the name to you.

Would you like to acquire Veggiebuilder.com?

DM me now to add this exclusive name to your domain collection for this very cheap wholesale price while it's still available.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••