Dynadot

domain Various .de rental car domains with high bot values - VehicleRentals.de

NameSilo
Watch

moonlanding

Impact
Hi there,

yesterday I was looking for interesting domains regarding the automotive / tourism / travel branch in germany,
and hand-registered eight domains.
However I’m a bit confused: While bots valueed these domains relatively high,
estibot up to USD 2,800 (vehiclerentals.de) - Godaddy up to USD 3,699 (vehiclewarranty.de).
They seem to have almost no history - most of them appear to never have been registered at all.

VehicleRentals.de
VehicleRental.de
RentalVehicles.de
RentalVehicle.de

ToolRentals.de
VehicleProtection.de
VehicleWarranty.de
VehicleDetails.de

I just spent EUR 0.99 for each of them (OVH - promo).
I’m not 100% certain about the quality these domains,
and I’d like to ask the forum if somebody thinks some of these may hold a little potential.

Greetings from bavaria,
David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddy Disclaimer:
GoDaddy estimates the value of each domain by looking at millions of historical domain name sales. The estimated value may or may not rely upon this particular domain’s sales data, as the domain may not have previously sold. Sellers may ask, and you may ultimately settle, for a price below or above this estimated value.

Being from Germany, how often do you see English two word websites with the .de extension advertised or used by German companies? I did see that both carrental.de and carrentals.de forward to German companies.

•••
$5 to $20 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back