Dynadot

discuss Value of the .je

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tec

Account Closed
Impact
So I ended up finding a sale on .je domains and saw that quite a lot LL.je's were still available.
anyways I ended up securing a LL.je domain that Is a hack for a popular male name in many countries.

high search results, easily remembered and spoken.

whats the market at on these types of newish cctlds that arnt very main stream as others are such as .ly
for the hack-ability or .gg (I don't know why).

what would a LL.cctld of this nature run , who am I aiming for when I try to gain max return .

again my domain is a LL.JE where ' LL' are two letters, combined with je, makes a male name used in many countries. whats my possiblilities here with lucky sale cost and such.

any thoughts or anything youd like to add on .je or other similar cctlds would be greatly appreciated

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dont waste your time with strange extensions

.je is the cctld for jersey, not much of a market for domains Im afraid, there have been a total of 6 reported sales

•••
appreciate your insight -- this game is a learning experience, required to progress.

:)

•••
Yeah, try and stick to .COM when starting out

•••
Yeah, try and stick to .COM when starting out
I don't agree with that. The first domain I sold was a hand regged .li domain. Registered for $25 and sold it for $xxx
Also I registered Insurance.je and i'm pretty sure i could sell it for a good price when the time comes.

•••
Very short domains might earn you a return but keywords in other extensions are never worth what you think, especially very small countries like Jersey that speak half French as well

•••
Very short domains might earn you a return but keywords in other extensions are never worth what you think, especially very small countries like Jersey that speak half French as well
i sold a keyword domain with .li extension and it wasn't even short. Not every domain has to be sold for thousands of dollars, sometimes it's good to flip it and make a month worth of bills ;)

•••
I don't agree with that. The first domain I sold was a hand regged .li domain. Registered for $25 and sold it for $xxx

Congrats, but that doesn't happen very often, its still better for most new domainers to stick to the tried and tested extensions

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back